Hello there! I'm NintenYoshi, a fan of all things Nintendo and Mario Kart. I have created several custom content for Mario Kart Wii and a few other games, although most of it is not very interesting or is unreleased at this time. In game hacking I focus on Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Mario Kart Wii. MKW is my favorite MK, it's the one I play the most, and for fun.
I'm just starting to create custom tracks, and while modelling may not be my strongest point, I do specialize in editing other areas such as the KMP and certain textures.
If you want to remake or fix something in one of my creations feel free to do so, but please let me know. If there's any bugs you notice let me know as well, much appreciated! You don't have to ask me to include one of my tracks on a distribution, however. Again, let me know if you're doing so.
In case you want to contact me my most reliable place is at Discord: NintenYoshi#3135
Custom Battle Arenas
These are my current custom track ideas that are/will be in development!
- Icy Thrill Trail: A track inspired by DK Summit, taking place on a cold, icy mountain! Status: Concept
- Formula 1 inspired CT: A track that will draw heavy inspiration from tracks of Formula-1 races! Status: Concept
- Galaxy Speedway (Working title): A track inspired and using stuff from the Super Mario Galaxy games! Status: Concept
- GCN Pipe Plaza: A port of the battle arena based on the DS version. Status: Planning
- GCN Luigi's Mansion: A port of the battle arena updated for MKWii. Status: Planning
- Slot Car Rivals Circuit Simple: A port of the track from said game, adjusted to play perfectly in Mario Kart Wii. Status: Creating BRRES and KCL
- N64 Banshee Boardwalk: A port of the track based on the DS version. Status: Planning