|Date of latest version:||2013-09-21|
|Creator:||igorseabra4, Sucht93a, Wingcapman|
|Date of latest version:||2016-02-16|
Kinoko Cave is a custom track made by igorseabra4 which takes place on a flooded mountaintop, where the water levels are decreasing. The players race on a mountain section with some mushrooms, before entering a cave in the bigger mountain, where they go through a cave with many optional mushrooms (although the track is significantly easier if you take the mushrooms, since by taking the suspended bridge section there's a huge chance of falling into the water) and an ultra shortcut possibility. The track's length is short, but it has a very high difficulty.
Note: In v1.0-beta2, there is a special _d version of the track for Multiplayer. This is a temporary fix for Multiplayer lag until the model and KCL gets optimized.
- MrKoeikoei, for assisting development of v1.0-beta2.
- Mace for assisting with development planning of v1.0-beta2.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC2||2012-06-06|| Update by MrKoeikoei:
|RC3||2013-09-21|| Update by Frosty:
|v1.0-beta2||2016-02-16|| Remake by Sucht93a and Wingcapman:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (RC2)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.0-beta2)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- MKWii CT Origins (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Pro CT Pack (RC3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (v1.0-beta2)
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish:||Cueva Kinoko (NTSC)|
Caverna Kinoko (PAL)
Conker's Bad Fur Raceway – Dragonite's Island – Electric Shredder – Mansion of Madness – Melting Magma Melee – SSBB Port Town Aero Dive – Spacy Space Race – The Chamber – The Rabbit Hole – Twin Peaks