From Custom Mario Kart
|Date of latest version:||2021-03-12|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2012-04-03||Improved enemy and item routes.|
|v1.2||2012-05-17||Fixed many bugs.|
|v1.2.ctgp||2012-09-30|| Update by MrBean35000vr:
|v1.2.hp||2015-06-01|| Update by PhillyG:
|v1.3||2015-01-30|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v1.4||2019-08-25|| Update by PhillyG:
|v1.5||2021-03-12|| Update by Octanevinny:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 3hunts's Custom Track Pack (v1.4)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.4)
- JHFR CT Pack (v1.4)
- Mario Kart Infinite (v1.4)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish:||Isla Salvaje (NTSC)|
Isla Selvática (PAL)
- Punch City 2, Rooster Island and Fishdom Island are visible in the background.
- In extension to this, the wooden sign with three arrows near the beginning originally named the three tracks. The arrows still point the direction of each track.
- Punch City 2 appeared in this track before it was released. The decision later made by the author of Punch City to set it near Helado Mountain contradicts the tropical setting of this track.
- The track was created entirely with no set design to start with.