GBA Luigi Circuit (Zilla)
This port is based on how the course appears in Mario Kart DS. It features new textures, overcast lighting, and completed cameras. The blimp from the DS version is present. 3D houses are also in the background to replace the 2D ones. Unfortunately, there is no rain yet.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03 (v1.01)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (v1.01)
- HD's Retro Pack (v1.01)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-10 (v1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2014-01 (v1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Retro 2014-02 (v1)
- This is the first Custom Track from the author to feature a shadow map.
- This is also the author's first GBA port.
- Although this is the third version of this track to appear in Mario Kart Wii, it is the first in which the background buildings are 3D rather than being a part of the vrcorn.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain — DS Airship Fortress — DS Luigi's Mansion — DS Mario Circuit — DS Wario Stadium — GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland
N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach — N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds — SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1
SNES Koopa Beach 2
MKDS Standard Kart