Daisy's Palace is a custom track that goes through the unknown palace of Daisy. Nobody knew she had a palace and she rarely ever visits it. This is also why the palace doesn't have much furniture in it. The palace is close to a mountain, and the course goes through a pass in that mountain. You can see the mountain from Maple Treeway, and if you follow this mountain you might find yourself at Yoshi Valley.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC3||2014-02-15||Tock reduced the Slow Motion Bug.|
- RC2 has massive lagging problems in Multiplayer mode with CPU players enabled. There are much less problems online, but they are still there. Six King Labyrinth has the same problems.
- Bullet Bill glitch:
Daisy's Palace was the site of the first ever custom tournament called Abandoned Daisy's Palace.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP 4.4 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution (RC2)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC2)
- Luma's CT Pack (RC3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-03 (RC1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-06 (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-10 (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2014-01 (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2014-04 (RC3+)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Revival 2012-02 (RC2)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Palais de Daisy|
|Italian:||Palazzo di Daisy|
|Portuguese:||Palácio da Daisy|
|Spanish:||Palacio de Daisy|
|Greek:||Παλάτι της Ντέιζι|