DS Luigi's Mansion (Zilla)
This port features new textures, dark lighting, weaker mud off-road, animated chandeliers, semi-animated portraits, and more detail, like its Mario Kart 7 gimmicks. Also, it is scaled closer to the original DS version. However, the tree obstacles move differently than their past incarnations.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2013-02-20||Start of development|
|v1c||2013-05-14||Update by Wiimm:|
|v1c-mud||2013-10-07|| Branch by Wiimm:
|v1c-mud2||2015-02-06|| Branch by Wiimm:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cam, Tom and Troy's CTGP Pack (v1c)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03 (v1c)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-09 (v1c)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-10 - 2014-11 (v1c-mud)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2015-03 (v1c-mud2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Retro 2014-02 (v1c-mud)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Retro 2015-05 (v1c-mud2)
- Boos were overlooked for v1, so they were added to v1b shortly afterwards.
- Another detail overlooked was that choropu dirt destroys Green/Red Shells when they collide with it. v1c is now more shell-friendly.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain — DS Airship Fortress — DS Luigi's Mansion — DS Mario Circuit — DS Wario Stadium — GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland
N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach — N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds — SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1
SNES Koopa Beach 2
MKDS Standard Kart