DS Cheep Cheep Beach (IEF◇Spyro & ZPL Gaming)
|Creator:||IEF◇Spyro, ZPL Gaming, Golden RS|
|Designer:||Nintendo, TheZoroark007, PabloMK7, IEF◇Spyro, Golden RS|
|Editors used:||BeFunky, Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Modifier, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Photoshop, Pixlr, Sketch, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a port originally made by TheZoroark007 and PabloMK7, and created by ZPL Gaming and IEF◇Spyro, with some assistance from Golden RS. The authors took inspiration from Mario Kart 8's version by recreating the jungle section and docking area while also adding things to the track that aren't in either versions. After getting feedback from the CTGP Testing team, IEF◇Spyro retextured the track using textures from Mario Kart 8 and also adding a few extra elements to the track.
- CTGP Testers, for helping with general course design feedback.
- TacoJosh, for helping model the jungle and for providing textures in v1.0.
- Caron, for the skybox from Sky Beach and boost animations in v1.0.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- There is a random invisible wall next to the grey rock after the first ramp.
- Grouped structures in the course model have corrupted texture mapping and some of the poles are distorted.
- Very heavy Slow Motion Bug occurs when players touch or enter the small houses with a Mega Mushroom.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
ZPL Kart Wii
GBA Bowser Castle 1 – N64 Kalimari Desert – SNES Mario Circuit 1 – DS Mario Circuit – DS Cheep Cheep Beach – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – 3DS DK Jungle – DS DK Pass
SNES Donut Plains 3 – 3DS Mario Circuit – SNES Rainbow Road – GCN Yoshi Circuit – N64 Banshee Boardwalk – N64 Luigi Raceway