DS Cheep Cheep Beach (IEF◇Spyro & ZPL Gaming)
|Creator:||IEF◇Spyro, ZPL Gaming|
|Designer:||Nintendo, TheZoroark007, PabloMK7, IEF◇Spyro, Golden RS|
|Editors used:||BeFunky, Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Modifier, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Photoshop, Pixlr, Sketch, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a port originally made by TheZoroark007 and PabloMK7, and created by ZPL Gaming and IEF◇Spyro, The authors were originally going to update sup3rsmash8's version, but they eventually decided to create a new version similar to Mario Kart 7's version, which included a shipwreck. However, the authors took inspiration from Mario Kart 8's version by recreating the jungle section and docking area while also adding things to the track that aren't in either versions. After getting feedback from the CTGP Testing team, IEF◇Spyro retextured the track using textures from Mario Kart 8 and also adding a few extra elements to the track.
- CTGP Testers, for helping with general course design feedback.
- YoshiGo99, for helping model the jungle and with textures.
- Caron, for the boost animations and the skybox from Sky Beach.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- There is a random invisible wall next to the grey rock after the first ramp.
- Grouped structures in the course model have corrupted UV mapping and some of the poles are distorted.
- Very heavy Slow Motion Bug occurs when players touch or enter the small houses with a Mega Mushroom.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- JHFR CT Pack (v1.0)
Custom characters / Textures:
Funky Pride (Funky Kong Texture)
ZPL Kart Wii Deluxe
Goku on Flame Runner