|Date of latest version:||2020-08-20|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, MagicY, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
In August 2019, the author announced a remake to add several quality of life updates and making the track easier to play due to high request. The update features a new skybox in a pastel color room. It keeps the original design for the most part, but makes it easier to play and upgrades the visuals.
- Flohrian, for several textures in v2.0.
- TomixNscale89, for elements from DS Rainbow Road in v2.0.
- Atlas, for the Power Moon ( ) in v2.0.
- ZPL, for the boost animation in v2.0.
- Jasperr, for several textures and the boost animation in v2.0.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Preview||≤ 2014-10-10||First release|
|v1.0||2015-05-19|| Update by zilly:
|v2.0||2019-12-19||Remade from scratch.|
|v2.02||2020-07-16|| Update by Tock:
|v2.03||2020-08-19||Fixed item routes.|
|v2.04||2020-08-20||Re-added some effect files.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- Color Grand Prix (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- JHFR CT Pack (v2.0)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.1)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Pays Merveilleux Coloré|
|Italian:||Paese delle Cromomeraviglie|
|Russian:||Страна чудес и цвета|
|Polish:||Kolorowa Kraina Czarów|
|Czech:||Barevný svět zázraků|
- The track became a "love it or hate it" track among the player-base and it also is popular among Japanese players.
- There were always complaints about the difficulty of the track, even though it was intended to be one of the harder tracks.
- There is a hidden area in the track. In v1.0, players could find a Star from Super Mario 64 in this area. Since v2.0, there is a Power Moon from Super Mario Odyssey in that location.
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey – Cascade Kingdom
Urban Gallery – Sundown Streets
Find my texture hacks here
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (57) - Last Update: December 2019