|Date of latest version:||2021-01-04|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, MagicY, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Bonita Harbor[en] is a custom track created by NintenYoshi. It was created for the 17th edition of BillyNoodles's Custom Track Jam, where it placed first. The track takes place on a seaside town at sunset where a festival is happening. It features textures from several games, such as Wii Sports Resort and Super Mario Galaxy. While the track is fully functional with little issues, the author decided to release it as Beta since he plans to return to the idea and improve it later on.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CT Jam Best Of (Beta)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Z (Beta)
- Toxic's Hide and Seek Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Port de Bonita|
- The word "bonita" means "pretty" in Spanish, which would make the name of the track mean "Pretty Harbor".
- Sarasa Kingdom, another of the author's tracks, is supposed to be visible from this track, but its positioning resulted in it being outside of the skybox. This was left as is by the author so no one would easily tell the track belonged to him while the voting occurred on the Custom Track Jam.
Cliffside Circuit – Luxville – Snowy Thrill Trail – Puzzle Plank Pass – Parallel Purgatory – Sarasa Kingdom – Moonlight Lake – Wario's Cosmic Construction – Bonita Harbor
Flash Black Forest – Tropical Cloudway – Frostburn Falls
Custom Battle Arenas: