3DS Bowser's Castle (MysterE99)
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Material Tool, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a remake of Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 7. Though it sticks close to the original design, it has a few differences:
- The top route after the starting line is only performed on laps 2 and 3, unless if the player decides to use the straightaway ramp to reach either of the two islands.
- Because the glider mechanic is absent in Mario Kart Wii, the gliding section contains a bridge, along with two mushrooms that can lead to the top route after the starting line.
- The tunnel that spins in the original version does not spin in this version, as it is attached to chains.
- The shortcut that leads to the top of the tunnel contains mud in RC1 and requires a mushroom. In RC2, it has been made shroomless.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- Respawn glitch: If you land on a specific part of the bridge's left side, you may receive a respawn.
- Random freeze: Sometimes, the game may randomly freeze.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1000 – v1.03.1058 (RC2)
- HD's Retro Pack (RC2)
- MKW Hack Pack (RC2)
- Wine's CT Pack (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
— Custom Tracks —
Hillside Circuit (with Quajeek99) – Jungle Ruins – Alpine Peak – Waluigi's Choco Factory – Riverside City – Space Race Castle – Desktop Dash – Thwomp Swamp – Junk Food Wonderland – Koopa Shell Pipeland
3DS Bowser's Castle – GBA Yoshi Desert – CTR Cortex Castle – Spyro 1 Gnasty Gnorc's Lair – CTR Hot Air Skyway – GBA Mario Circuit – CTR N. Gin Labs – CTR Tiny Arena – CTR Slide Coliseum – Wii U Bowser's Castle (April Fools) – 3DS Rosalina's Ice World (with Skipper93653)
Upcoming / Plans:
Universe Sandsoil (remake) – Yoshi Lake – Hydrodrome – CTR Blizzard Bluff – CTR Oxide Station
— Custom Characters —
Doctor Neo Cortex
Upcoming / Plans:
Blooregard Q. Kazoo – Steppy Pants