Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Question about software
- Hey Riidefi, I use Roadkill to make simple uv maps in Sketchup. I use it since SBK Ninja Land and it workes pretty fine for me. Sniki (talk) 19:37, 26 July 2016 (UTC)
Hey Sniki! I'm Platypus180 and I'd love to make my own custom tracks! But I don't have the game, and I don't think I'll ever make it. Maybe you would like to make some of the tracks? All credit goes to you, you don't need to mention it was my idea or anything like that, but you can if you'd like. If you're interested just go to my talk page and look at the ideas I have. (P.S.) I should probably move them to my main user page instead of the talk page but I'm lazy so I'll do it somewhere else during this week. -- Platypus180 (talk) 20:00, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hey Sniki! I was just wondering if you would ever consider doing a tutorial on how to add objects to a track, as I find it very confusing and challenging, as well as maybe a custom objects tutorial! That would be awesome if you could! Thanks anyways! --Unsigned comment by Scaleneparkour (talk).
I have gone ahead and changed the release version of your update to v1.1.i.sniki, as there is an official v2 version currently in progress. Thank for doing your part to correct this situation as well, and I like the work you did on the update, so thank you for that too. If you'd like us to, we can incorporate/merge elements of it into our update, as in their current styles, they do share the sunrise theme. For future reference, I am perfectly willing to work with you! You can always reach me via Google+ if I'm not around here. --SuperMario64DS (talk) 19:00, 6 March 2018 (UTC)
- I corrected all pages to the current state. You can use every element and idea of DS Shroom Ridge v1.1.i.sniki. I don't know if a can help you but if you have some questions you can ask me. Sniki (talk) 19:47, 6 March 2018 (UTC)