Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You have edited the page SMB2 Lovely Heart Ring 5 times in 5 minutes. Please read the rules, and remember to save a page a maximum of 2 times in 15 minutes. Also, remember to use always the SHOW PREVIEW button before saving. Thanks for reading. —Atlas (talk) 11:51, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
- Do not remove rejected tracks from a wishlist. It is not your decision to remove them from there. You may be blocked from the Wiiki if you continue to do this, as it is considered to be vandalism. --KantoEpic (talk) 21:34, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
Hints at least for your Ghost Valley tracks
You should read the following parts of the tutorials:
- Yellow Loop is right here. Toxic Prime (talk) 20:47, 18 November 2018 (UTC)
Wild Canyon 3
There’s no download link. Can you please fix it? I also heard you have to send a request for permission to download the track. Can you fix that too? Thanks Toxic Prime (talk) 23:29, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
I fixed it. I made sure that you don't have to ask for permission too. --Retrostyle12 (talk) 00:26, 26 January 2019 (UTC)
Downloads and Videos
Why are you removing download links and videos for previous versions of your tracks? I get it if a track previously blackscreened, but I don't understand why you're doing this otherwise. --KantoEpic (talk) 05:34, 21 February 2019 (UTC)
- I never got an answer for this, yet you're still doing the same actions. Why exactly have you been doing this? --KantoEpic (talk) 03:27, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
It seems like you update the download link for each version of your custom tracks. To keep the downloads of the older versions, you should not do this, and instead, upload the newer versions as separate files, with new download links, while still keeping the old ones on the version history. This way, there's no vaporware (downloads that are announced but without a download link).
—Atlas (talk) – 15:22, 25 February 2019 (UTC)