Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please do not modify track wishlist pages without any argument nor permission from the distribution's author or the track's creator/requester. Instead, you should use the talk pages to request any modification.
—Atlas (talk) – 12:26, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
- Again, you have edited a track wishlist page without any permission or argument at all. Further ignoring moderator messages will result in a block from the Wiki.
—Atlas (talk) – 01:48, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
You have edited the page Red CT Pack multiple times in a short time period. Please read the rules, remember to save a maximum amount of 2 times in 15 minutes and use the SHOW PREVIEW button before saving.
—Atlas (talk) – 13:56, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
Your distribution has no download
- Are you going to add the download to your distribution, or are you going to say that it's released or updated? --Bri (talk) 16:30, 20 February 2019 (UTC)
Question about your Pack
Talk with us!!!
Regarding to your contributions
It seems like you have been lately making counter-productive edits on the Variety Pack/Track Wishlist page. Please don't continue to perform these bad edits, since it's considered vandalism.
—Atlas (talk) – 18:57, 13 March 2019 (UTC)