Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please consider changing the name of the track. It sounds too similar to what the Nintendo courses are called (Bowser's Castle basically) and it has N64 before the track name. How about something like Nostalgia Castle, Retro Bowser's Castle, or Bowser's Classic Castle?
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 02:09, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- Uh, yeah. Giving your track a name that's super similar or a "sequel" to a Nintendo track is a very bad idea and will confuse people. For that reason, and the fact that it will set expectations that are all but impossible to live up to, we discourage official-sounding track names. So please pick a new name for it before it becomes an issue. --Jefe (talk) 05:24, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for this advisory, effectively at first I also thought about a different name, but I believed that it was a good idea, considering the reference to the N64's track. Anyway, I'll change the name. I think I'll call it "Nostalgic Bowser's Castle". Thank you again. Have a nice day. -- Omonimo747 (talk) 12:13, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
Editing translated names for tracks
If you are going to do this, please also take a look at this: CTGP Revolution/Translation/Track Names. You may want to edit translations there as well or discuss on that talk page why some older translations are incorrect. Any help there is appreciated.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 16:31, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
Nice to meet you
Hello, Ermelber here. As you may know, I'm Italian too. I'm glad to see more Italian CT makers :D. If you want some tips, you can add me on Skype (ermelber)! --Ermelber (talk) 16:04, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- Ciao, Omonimo747 presente!
- I'm sorry, but currently I don't have a working videocam and a Skype account. I'm really sorry. Maybe I'll create one in the near days. Stay tuned! Omonimo747 (talk) 21:57, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- Personally I prefer that you contact me by mail (the addres is on my user page); there's something that doesn't work with the track? -- Omonimo747 (talk) 23:25, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
N64 Thwomp image
- Nevermind, I fixed it.--Jefe (talk) 04:30, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
- My answer came late, as I see. Anyway, thank you! -- Omonimo747 (talk) 19:39, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
Super Mario Kart Wii
- Hi! The file is still here with me! Send me a mail whom I can reply to and I'll send you the file. -- Omonimo747 (talk) 15:07, 26 February 2017 (UTC)