From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 22:43, 16 January 2013 by WorldsBoss
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time. If you made a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a second time in a row.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Articles (not counting talk pages or user pages) should be written in third person (he, they) not first person (I, we.)
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 22:43, 16 January 2013 (UTC)