This is the archive of User talk:Horsti12Please don't change anything here.
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Gilc 21:11, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
This is an English language Wiki. Articles must be in English, although we do have a translation project for CTGP. It is acceptable to make redirects for non-English names that point to the English page, but you can't simply move pages to the German names.
Also, do not make major changes to pages, such as adding characters to the Double Dash!! track page, without discussing on the talk page first. In that case, first, it is a list of tracks. Second, there simply aren't enough differences in character roster between the different games to justify listing the characters. At least, in my opinion. Other users of the wiki might agree with your idea. That is why that sort of change needs to be discussed first. --Jefe 19:55, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
Stop making junk pages with no download. Also, don't update any sort of list if they don't have pages. Your edits about those have been very unhelpful so far.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 14:00, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Please stop rushing your edits and thinking I am done editing, because you've edited over me about 3 times now.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 16:22, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- Please don't replace the real track name by the PAGENAME macro (Example Thwomp Factory). It make no sense and if the page is moved to name (author), the change must be reverted.
- Wiimm (talk) 08:32, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
Please stop moving pages around, especially without discussion. It's completly pointless to move a port to the page containing the names of the creators while there is only one port. And Shifting Sandland is not a remake, nor a port. Everything is fine and if you want to change it, discuss it.
kHacker35000vr 09:31, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
OK sorry --9Horsti12 09:33, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
Welcome @ User Talk
Hi Horsti, please don't add the welcome message, until the the user had edited a page without SPAM. Torrans robot do exactly this. The reason is, that many new users only spam and the deletion of the discussion page is sometimes forgotten.
SNES Donut Plains 3 Beta 2
I doubt you asked to make an official update of James' version, because you certainly did not ask to directly use my stuff from SNES Donut Plains 1. I really do not want to see this update again.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:39, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
- (I wish not to be the middle man. I was not even directly credited)
- Horsti12 has added the ds background and better offroad textures from SNES Donut Plains 1.
- Are does not enough?
- --Horsti12 (talk) 21:36, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
I don't understand what you are trying to do. You wrote that Beta 2 "used" textures from another course, implying you released it already, but the download still goes to Beta 1. As far as I'm concerned, you are writing about a nonexistent version.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 17:46, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- I want to update it soon
- I made a mistake, so I don´t updated the track.
- Please can you upload SNES Donut Plains 1 Plain version!
- --Horsti12 (talk) 18:32, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- I make the pages for darkybenji and he want it like that.
- The download go to the website from him. It´s better, because if he change the downloadlink I didn´t must change the link on the wiki. Thats the reason. --Best wishes Horsti12™ THE Clouddealer (talk) 19:52, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
- "drobotnick (Unreleased)" is not a relevant info!!
- There are many tracks, I have never released. Either you post an announce or nothing!
- Wiimm (talk) 19:56, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello 9Horsti12, why you remove all of my videos ? There are not slowed, and in 1080p HD, let the pages as they are. --TheMygoshi
- Because Dolphin videos are not allowed on the wiki that show major flaws. We know you use Dolphin because they used to slowdown, and you upload like 5 videos in a day within an hour of each other, it takes much longer when you actually record using a HD PVR. --BulletMKW (talk) 15:16, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
In videos of Concord Town and Ds Bowser castle, videos are not slowed ! And they are in 1080p HD ! --TheMygoshi, 15:18, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
- But they´re tested on a Wii, not on Dolphin. That´s why. --TodoNintendoS (talk) 15:24, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
Temporary edit prohibition
- You are allowed to edit again. For fairness I had to forbid the editing to all 3 users.
- Wiimm (talk) 19:01, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for help me with some correcturs. Sometimes i have any problems --Snake 22:53, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
Mario Kart Snes N64
Hi I see your team and remakes i have problems on my work but im interested to entre on your team but i speak with you tomorrow ok? sorry my english is bad :(