Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:20, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
The Custom Track Wishlist
Please don't add my track in the CTGP Wishlist without my permission. I know I should've said it earlier,
but I feel, on this Wiiki, I want to add my own stuff on my own. Already,
MrKoeiKoei announced my track through the news and confirmed my track on the MKDD track list, which I could've done,
Björn has added footage from the track, which I also wanted to do, and now, you added it on the CTGP Wishlist. I'm sorry for sounding
unthankful, but I'm just saying, unless I'm asking for it, I want to do stuff on my own.
--sup3rsmash8, 22 September, 2012, 20:44 (UTC)
- Tracks submitted to the wiki are considered eligible to be added to distributions unless specifically prohibited by the author. If you don't want your track in a distribution like CTGP, then you need to include a read me file that says something to that effect. Otherwise other users are free to add it to the CTGP Wishlist or to other distributions. --Jefe 20:02, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
I never said I didn't want it in the CTGP-R. My point was that people manged to do announces or stuff like that before I did. I wanted to do it on My own. I was actually considering putting this track on the CTGP-R, but someone did it first, which made me write this. But thanks for letting me Know, at least. --sup3rsmash8, 23 September, 2012, 00:15 (UTC)