Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You saved CTGP Classic Pack 12 times in 15 minutes. Please read the rules:
"Use the SHOW PREVIEW button as you edit a page until you are sure it is correct. Then SAVE. Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD."
--maczkopeti (talk) 22:08, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- Ok thanks of the tip! Jax53000VR (talk) 12:34, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
I seen pages that you are asking for help with CTGP CODE and was wondering if I can help you with that. And also you can join the Super Team with me and Dark Star (if you interest).
--Thanks for understanding Super-Mario68 (talk) 05:32, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know....... I'm 10 so I can only Talk on the wiki..... I wish I could...Mabye? Jax53000VR (talk) 14:44, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
Well I got the GA Milestones and Focus testing so maybe later in the year but I can give you my friend code. You Got CTGP-R? Jax53000VR (talk) 16:27, 7 March 2015 (UTC)Jax53000VR