- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Distributions
- 3 Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- 4 Translations
- 5 Contact
- 6 Toad's Golf
- 7 Pro CT Pack Decryption Error
- 8 Track Archive
- 9 Download Links
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- --Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 06:10, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
Can you please help me make a wishlist for my upcoming distribution? It's called Tpointer56 Kart Wii, and I'm looking for tracks to use in it. Thanks, and have a spectacular day, from Tpointer56 10:33, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
- Please reduce the number of videos on your user page to no more than 4. --Jefe (talk) 04:21, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
- I was not aware, sorry for the inconvenience Huili (talk) 21:27, 29 April 2017 (UTC)
I deleted most of the tracks from MKW Hack Pack/Translation because most of them already have their translations on their page. We don't need them to be on another page because some users may update the tranlations on the track's page but not on this page and also vice versa, which just leads to confusion.
--maczkopeti (talk) 21:20, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
- OK I have decided to put translations on my MKW Hack Pack Wiki, but I still want to keep my translation page on here too. What should I do about texture tracks? I haven't done those yet.Huili (talk) 21:46, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
I sent you a private message at forum.wii-homebrew.com
- How embarrassing, I did some double checking to make sure you were right, and I look into the course model first to see if the textures were smaller, they are the same, you were right. I was sure I had an edited version tho, must've deleted it awhile ago. Also, renamed it from Toad's Gold to Golf.Huili (talk) 13:17, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
Pro CT Pack Decryption Error
- Known problem. Unfortunately I can't fix it right now because my computer is currently broken and it might be some time before I get a new one.
- In the meantime, I'm working on getting a working version out. Sorry for the inconvenience. Aplumafreak500 (talk) 00:14, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
Hi Huili, I see you reupload many tracks and I like it. Is it possible to give me a ZIP with all trackfiles. Then I can put them into my archive. And no doubt about always available tracks: My input script will filter them. Simply copy all.
- I'll see what I can do, because I got a lot of the files from previous versions of Hack Pack that I'll have to upload individually FIRST, then make a zip for all of them afterwards. Also, I'll be uploading other tracks that don't already have a page due to the new policies of published w orks. I also helped Kanto to learn how to edit stuff on the wiiki so he'll be helping me as well. Huili (talk) 16:29, 22 October 2017 (UTC)