Moderator Messages / Wiiki Rules
Please see the Rules regarding image uploads. You will need to reupload preview.jpg and give it a descriptive file name, such as PurpleBowsersCastle1.jpg. The current image will be deleted.
- What is "Green Park"? A Font? If you read the news rules, you know what I mean. -- Wiimm 18:50, 26 August 2012 (UTC)
I notice you've been updating a lot of older levels. Are you trying to get in touch with the authors of the tracks first? It's best to get their permission first, even if it is past the six-month rule. --Jefe 16:47, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
1) Please read Version Number. RC5.1 as a version number for Sky Beach is nonsense. After RC5 is RC6.
2) Do not submit tracks that are already in CTGP-R v1.02 on the New Tracks List. Please post them on the Existing Tracks List.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 07:04, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
- I underdstand. CaronHT 07:24, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
You're are now MrMario?
I store the authors in my ct archive and use them in my distributions. Should I rename all "CaronHT" to "MrMario"?
Wiimm 05:58, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
CTGP Revolution v1.02 USA ISO Patcher?
Can you please make a USA version of the CTGP-R v1.02 ISO Patcher? Hjklrr 13:55, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
You may want to update GBA Rainbow Road on your user page and link to its page instead, because the version you provide is outdated! Also rule 7 of the Youtube Video Guidelines says: "Embedded videos must link to the track's page on the Wiiki instead of a direct download to the file. This is to ensure that people downloading the track will get the most current version of the track instead of an old version." This video isn't embedded but I think this rule applies here too. Thanx. -- NiAlBlack 20:51, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
3DS Wuhu Loop
I saw that you changed your 3DS Wuhu Loop port's page to Category:Delete and said "canceled" in the revision summary, but you later undid that revision. Have you officially canceled your port? If you have, please change your page back to Category:Delete and I can delete the page for you.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 12:11, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
- Okay! --Caron (talk) 16:16, 30 January 2018 (UTC)
Please notice ...
There is no reason to follow my version naming. I try only to keep name+version+authors short, because it is limited by MKW game to 43 characters. But also already >35 chars makes the font small. And so your "hotfix" goes into the comment area "[...,hotfix]". -- Wiimm (talk) 12:13, 20 May 2018 (UTC)
- okay. I changed it again. —Caron (talk) 16:22, 20 May 2018 (UTC)