Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 20:02, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
Download removal request
When you remove nonworking downloads from a page, can you please add [[Category:Stub]] to that page too? This way, it's easy to track which pages need new downloads.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 22:20, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not agressive , sorry if you think that , just when I give a name on my track , normaly , his name is same in other language , I hate translation.NinYoda1 (talk) 10:59, 2 November 2013 (UTC)(talk)