Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- I'm sorry, but this track has been canceled years ago. --4TLPati (talk) 11:58, 29 October 2015
Hello 4TLPati, on your user page I saw that you have saved some of the Nintendo tournaments / competitions. Could you please upload them somewhere or send me them in any other way? We are currently trying to bring back the competitions on Wiimmfi (see here), but it seems as if not many people still had competitions on their Wiis for me to extract.
Could you please send me the competitions you have so we can have more different competitions on Wiimmfi?
Leseratte (talk) 20:07, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
Crazy Mountain Update?
Hello! I saw your track Crazy Mountain, and I was wondering if it was OK to do a COMPLETE update on it. Is that OK? - Sincerely, MrMartley64 04:56 P.M, 20 August 2018 (Central American Time)