Hello! My name is Peter, known online as Ptpix1 (pronounced P.T. Pix One, with PT being my initials). In Mario Kart Wii, I'm known as pete☆ptpix. A little bit about me:
- I'm a huge fan of video games (some of which include Smash Bros, Kirby, and of course Mario).
- I'm also really into electronic music, with Daft Punk being my favorite artist. I like other genres of music as well though.
- Every now and then I dabble in creating music, which can be found on my SoundCloud.
- I was also involved in the Mario Kart DS modding community for a bit.
- My friend code for Mario Kart Wii is 0260-3632-0889. Feel free to add me!
I got my start on the Wiiki in 2012, when I created an account under the name, "TheMarioKartFreak". I have since lost access to this account. My first release was "Mushroom Lava Land", which is a track edit of Mushroom Gorge with different textures and mushroom placements. Looking back on it now, it's admittedly pretty bad. A little under a month later, I released "Electric Mario on Hovercraft". This is a texture hack of Mario on the Sprinter, but without wheels to give off the illusion that it's hovering. After this I took a break from MKWii.
In Summer 2017, I returned to the game and the custom track community. Some months later, I began work on my first track, "Piranha Plant Plains". You can see more of my work below in the blue box. Sometimes I also update tracks every now and again that I like, but need some adjustments. Thanks for visiting my page and I hope you like my CTs!