This page refers to the Mario Kart Player called Jiyuu, also written ジユウ.
Further information can be found here.
About my works
The following table sums up the current status of my works.
|What ?||Current version||Status||Next release date ?|
|Jiyuu's Test Track||v1.0||No update scheduled.||Never|
|Icy Surroundings||v3.0||No update scheduled.||20??-??-??|
|Evening Harbor||v3.1||Working on : minor edits.||2018-??-??|
|Dawn Township||v2.1||Working on : KMP fixes, KCL changes, other details.||2018-??-??|
|Lava Rocks||v1.1||No update scheduled.||2018-??-??|
ATTENTION : No new track will be released until september.
About the versions of my tracks
When it comes to choosing a version for my tracks, my choice is based on these criteria :
- The alpha version is used to qualify a non-released track with many bugs, but still playable. The beta version is the same as the alpha, but has less bugs.
- For non-released tracks, the version will be v0.1.
- For the first public release, the version will always be v1.0.
- For a minor update (less than 1h of work or only minor edits), the version will increase by 0.1.
- For a medium update (more than 2h of work or many edits), the version will increase by 0.5. However, I tend to merge all changes of a medium update to a big update.
- For a big update (more than 6h of work or major gameplay improvements), the version will increase by 1.0.
- You shall NOT edit my works without my agreement.
- The name of the next-to-be-released Custom Track will always be "Unknown name". The official names will only be revealed the day of the official first release date.
- The translations of my works to French will always be performed by myself.
- I am also translating to French the name of other authors' custom tracks.
- Adding my work to a Custom Track Distributions is authorised. You may not need to ask for a prior permission.
- However, an update of the wiki page's section related to the Custom Track Distributions should be achieved.
- If you are unable to perform such task, please contact me so that I can update the wiki page accordingly.
--Jiyuu (talk) 12:46, 16 June 2018 (UTC)
Jiyuu's Test Track – Icy Surroundings – Evening Harbor – Dawn Township – Lava Rocks – Unfinished Mario Circuit – The Plain of Atlantis – Alternative N64 Bowser's Castle – Jiyuu Village
Garden of Dreams
Princess Zelda on Flame Runner