From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 23:02, 16 December 2016 by Wexos
Hey, I'm igorseabra4. Quick facts about me:
- I am from Brazil.
- Born in September 1997. That makes me 19 years old and puts me in the astrological sign of Virgo.
- My all-time favorite video game is Jak 3. But the game I've spent the most time in my life dedicated to is Sonic Heroes.
- I'm a huge fan of the entire Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. Other games I like include the Portal series, Ape Escape series and, obviously, the Super Mario series
- Video games are the activity to which I have dedicated the largest part of my life to. Even though, I still do not consider myself a "gamer".
- I have been on and off in the Mario Kart hacking community since I first got my Wii in 2010, when I was 12.
- I like making custom tracks and contributing to the community in any ways I might be able to, such as writing tutorials and helping others troubleshoot custom tracks (when I have time).
- I main Yoshi and the Mach Bike.
- To make my custom tracks, I use Sketchup and/or 3ds Max for the models, BrawlBox for BRRES, KMP Cloud for the KMP and Wiimms SZS Tools for the rest. I don't use SZS Modifier or CTools anymore.
- You can find me as igorseabra4 on any online community or social networking website I might be a part of.
By the same author: igorseabra4