Hi, I am Buschkling, also known as SpyKid. In Mario Kart Wii, my Mii name is ☆BιαcκPαω☆. Sometimes I go under the name "Jasper" too.
I am a Mario Kart Texture Hacker and Custom Track creator. My most popular custom tracks are: Aquadrom Stage, Bayside Boulevard and Candy Coaster.
My Texture Hacks
|Name||Texture Hack of|
|Weird Stadium||GCN Waluigi Stadium|
|Riolu's Factory||Toad's Factory|
|Ice Hill||GCN DK Mountain|
|Deserts River||N64 DK's Jungle Parkway|
|Autumn Leaves||DS Desert Hills|
|Rainbow Glow Circuit||Mario Circuit|
|Koopa Jungle||Koopa Cape|
|Bowser Cave||Mushroom Gorge|
|Snowy Treeway||Maple Treeway|
|Rosalina's Castle||Bowser's Castle|
|Peach's Castle||Bowser's Castle|
|SNES Bowser Road||SNES Mario Circuit 3|
|Jungle Temple||Dry Dry Ruins|
|Toad Park||Toad's Factory|
|N64 Bowser's Castle Wii||N64 Bowser's Castle|
|Wintertime Town||DS Delfino Square|
|Downtown Night||Koopa Cape|
|Luigi's Snowboard Raceway||Luigi Circuit|
|Bowser's Shop||Coconut Mall|
|King Koopa's Casino||GBA Bowser Castle 3|
|Dry Raceway||N64 Mario Raceway|
|Spooky 8-Bit-Road||SNES Ghost Valley 2|
|DK's City||Daisy Circuit|
|Garden Falls||DS Yoshi Falls|
|Shiny Road||SNES Mario Circuit 3|
|Misty Lake||GBA Bowser Castle 3|
|Pumpkin Hill||Wario's Gold Mine|
|Blueforest Valley||SNES Ghost Valley 2|
|Jungle Gorge||Mushroom Gorge|
|Sand Stadium||GCN Waluigi Stadium|
|Dragon Cross Flaris||DS Delfino Square|
|Crystal Jungle||N64 DK's Jungle Parkway|
|Reshiram Palace||Bowser's Castle|
|Mushroom Resort||Mushroom Gorge|
|Night Island Factory||Toad's Factory|
|Pink Town||DS Delfino Square|
|Rocky Mine||Wario's Gold Mine|
|Ryoshima Coast||Koopa Cape|
|Cake Sweetway||SNES Mario Circuit 3|
|Cloud Ocean||Rainbow Road|
|Opposite World||GBA Bowser Castle 3|
|Tristeza Castle||N64 Bowser's Castle|
|Electro Raceway||N64 Mario Raceway|
My Custom Tracks
|Challenge Custom Tracks (working Title)||On hold|
|SpyKid's CT Pack||In progress|
Custom Track Edits
This is a list of Custom Tracks, I assisted on making, but the changes were so minor, that I'm not listed as a main author.
|Name||Creator||What I edited|
|Rainbow Jungle||Flohrian||KMP, Model fixing|
|8-Bit Road||Nuke||KMP, KCL|
|Moo Moo Island||Spear||Model edits|
|Ermelber City||Ermelber||Textures, Model edits|
|Blue Sky Beach||WiiLuigi||Fixing textures|
|Abyssal Ruins||ChaosShadow23||Model fixing|
|Nightmare to Dream World||xBlue98||KMP glitches fixed|
|Water Tower||Flohrian||Model edits, KMP|
|Yankees' Octagon||Yankees||Model edits|
|Luigi's Ghost Castle||Flohrian||Model edits, KMP|
|Opposite Island||Florian, Björn, Magma, wiimaster35000vr||KCL|
|Hillside Circuit||MysterE99, Quajeek99||KMP edits and fixes (which were never released)|
|Bowser's Challenge||JerryMKW||Model fixes, KMP fixes|
|3DS Neo Bowser City||HelloImYourMind, Burikillo, ZillaSpaz, MrKoeikoei||KMP|
|Pipeland Sewer||WorldsBoss, SpyKid, Pepo 2000||Model creation|
Upcoming Custom Tracks and Projects
Here is some information about the custom tracks I'm planning, updating or creating right now.
To be released & On hold
- Superstar Dystopia - A dark track with mixed themes, currently in the modelling phase.
- Emotion Journey - The model is done, but there are texturing issues that first need to be fixed. KCL, KMP and the BRRES needs to be finished as well.
- Eclipse Cove - When I get the right motivation to do it, I'll fix the slowmotion bug... There is an ALPHA version of this track in SpyKid's CT Pack.
- Halloween Forest - I gave the model to wiimaster35000vr to finish it.
- Down to Earth - Can't be finished as of now because of size problems. I gave the files to Sucht93a, he wants to do something with it.
- Summer Memento - A track to remember a person close to me who passed away, to honor him. Not sure if this track will be public yet.
- Athletic Raceway - New model is finished already. It will feature a baseball section as 5th sport and the swimming section will have Delfino Pier's water.
- Wacky Rooftop Run - Update that balances the 2 split paths, and adds some more decoration.
- Art Studio (working title) - A track inside an art studio, with many pencils and other art stuff, based on a drawing of BlueSky.
- SpyKid's Texture Collection - A Texture Hack Distribution with all of the texture hacks I ever created.
These are tracks, that I had ideas of, but not sure If I will actually do these as real custom tracks.
- Golden Seashore - A fast-paced racetrack that takes place on an island with many hotels. It takes inspiration from the TrackMania Island courses.
- A pirate ship track - idea by MarLuc2304
"The track will start on a beach and then it goes underwater into the ocean until the players will enter an broken ship. Then the players drive up the ship and will be shoot to a mountain by a cannon (similar to GCN DK Mountain). After the mountain, the players will arrive on the beach again." This sounds nice, maybe I will do this in the future.
- A rollercoaster track - idea by MarLuc2304
- A track through a theme park where the main part of the race is going over a rollercoaster. I already had a similar idea earlier.
- Canyon Battleground
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (52) - Last Update: October 2017