Template:News Month 09
From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 11:21, 7 September 2019 by Optllizer
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema (since 2019)
- Beginning in January 2019, we have a new news schema to make the articles smaller and edits easier.
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2019) is only a collection of the months templates.
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Pages and Templates (since 2019)
- Page News 2019 is the collection of news for the current year. Every new month, a template must be inserted (details).
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2019 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- CuberHax released v2.0 of the character distribution CuberHax Character Pack.
- Optllizer released v1.0 of the custom track distribution Vintage Kart Wii.
- IEF◇Spyro and ZPL Gaming updated Magmatic Sanctuary to v1.2.
- CuberHax updated the texture hack distribution CuberHax Track Texture Pack to v1.5.
- Toxic Prime released v1.0 of Cheese Road 3.
- Wiimm updated Wiimms SZS Tools to v2.08a.
- Retrostyle12 updated Vanilla Lake 3 to v1.0a.
- CuberHax updated the texture hack Dark Bowser Castle 3 to v1.0.
- CuberHax updated the texture hack Lapis Mines to v1.2.
- CuberHax updated the texture hack Cuber's Castle to v1.0.
- Rookie and KD updated the custom track distribution HD's Retro Pack to v2.0.
- Retrostyle12 released v1.0 of Vanilla Lake 4.
- Bri released v1.0 of 3DS Toad Circuit.
- CuberHax released v1.0 of the texture hack Sunset Mall.
- Hollend updated Hollend's Track 2 to v1.3.
- Toxic Prime updated Cheese Road 1 to v1.0-hotfix.
- Retrostyle12 released v1.0 of Vanilla Lake 3.
- CuberHax updated the texture hack distribution CuberHax Track Texture Pack to v1.4.
- Retrostyle12 updated Koopa Beach 6 to v1.1.
- 9Paran updated Mushroom Fort to RC4.01.
- Huili updated N64 Wario Stadium to Beta 3.
- CuberHax released RC1 of the texture hack Cuber's Castle.
- Hollend updated MSUSA Philadelphia to v1.1.
- Hollend updated GBA Peach Circuit to v1.2.
- Hollend updated MSUSA Alaska to v1.1.
- Hollend updated Hollend's Track 2 to v1.2.
- CuberHax and Larry98 updated the custom track distribution Revo Kart 64 to v1.1.
- ZPL Gaming and IEF◇Spyro updated GBA Bowser Castle 1 to v2.5.
- ZPL Gaming updated SNES Rainbow Road to v2.1.
- Retrostyle12 released v1.0 of the battle arena Space Battle 5.
- Bearably updated Water Village to v2.4.
- Bri911 updated Drift Brake Circuit to v1.1.1.