Mario Kart 8 Issues
Filetype .obj is limited to Groups (g ExampleName) Any file using obj as object (o ExampleName) leads to an error.
Bfres materials lack shadier value modifying. And single(float) arrays are unviewable. --Unsigned comment by Smb123w64gb (talk).
- Yes, it is because objects are used to separate groups. The second I know about and I don't know what you mean by the third.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 04:18, 11 July 2017 (UTC)
- When I try to make a kcl file for MK8, it gives me an unhandled exception error message. The kcl creator supports wavefront obj files. Why is this? Retrostyle12(Talk)
- I need to know the whole exception message and also when and what you did.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 20:20, 23 July 2017 (UTC)
So I'm testing a model and I can't find a place to import them. Can somebody please tell me where this is? --Wg93589 (talk) 17:40, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
- Do you mean for BFRES? There's no FTEX image encoder yet, Wexos is working on one. For now, you'll need to go with Abood's texture tool, the old texture injecting method (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rqPsNyjsE) or using the NW4F_SDK plugins. —Atlas (talk) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 22:58, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
Can you export BCO files for Double Dash? If so, how do I do it?
--Retrostyle12 (talk) 20:43, 3 September 2017 (UTC)
- Click on "Edit" on the menu and then "Export".
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 20:50, 3 September 2017 (UTC)
- Can I set collision flags for the BCO file? --Retrostyle12 (talk) 02:32, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
- Not with this tool.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 07:46, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Can you please add support for the "headered" LZ77 files found in Wii banners? They are exactly like regular LZ77 Type 10 files except with "LZ77" in ASCII at the beginning.
Also, can you add support for making banner files (IMD5, Opening.bnr, 00000000.app) with this tool? Thanks in advance. Aplumafreak500 (talk) 17:11, 19 September 2017 (UTC)
BRLYT files Not Saving
I can't Save BRLYT files that i edited. These files are from Atlas
--(James Potkukelkka) (talk) 17:54, 04 November 2017 (UTC)
- BRLYT saving is not implemented yet. —Atlas (talk) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 19:39, 4 November 2017 (UTC)
Extended presence flags
The is an extension for KMP:GOBJ called »Extended presence flags«. Wexos's Toolbox is not compatible with it:
- The tool ignores the padding completely and set all paddings to value 0 if writing the KMP. So it destroys the content of this data member.
Please read »Extended presence flags/Implementation Hints« and update the tool.
-- Wiimm (talk) 12:16, 26 January 2020 (UTC)