Who is "I", "me" and "we"? Please use third person in descriptions (wiki is like a lexicon)
Wiimm 12:08, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- Fixed: No lap count. I have played 4 rounds without increasing the lap number. I the last 3 rounds I was always on road or minimal (bike width) offroad.
- Fixed:No speed penalty if driving offroad under water.
- Fixed: Enemies never reach the finish line
- Fixed: Not sure: Item routes is bad near the start line.
- Fixed:No minimap.
- Fixed: Bad respawn points (far away and bad direction)
Summary: It's not a release candidate, its ALPHA → version number
Wiimm 19:26, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
Bugs in RC1.2
My KMP check said:
! wkmpt: KMP header declares file size as 9852 bytes, but it has only 9532 size: ... ! wkmpt: KMP: 1 segment behind end of file marker: ...
This means, your KMP is now corrupted and the last section (STGI) is waste. It editing again, all can happen.
Then I have found the "no lap count" bug again. Under water, try to take the offroad shortcut before leaving the water.
Wiimm 20:20, 5 August 2012 (UTC)
- I analyzed, why my tools can't center your minimap. But it was not a problem of my tools. I have done this:
- Exported your minimap.
- Changed the orientation of face down triangles.
- Removed triangles with face sidewards.
- Lowered all triangles by 50000 (not sure, if this is important) EDIT: There may be a height limit of 50000.
- Created a new working minimap
- Then I have several freezes in 1.2 and 1.2b playing versus with CPUs, with and without the new minimap.
- Wiimm 08:02, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
Bugs in v1.3
Sorry to say this, but the freeze is not gone. Since v1.2 if playing 150cc with activated CPU drivers, I get often a freeze after about 1 round. I don't know why, but my suggestion is a route problem or itemboxes with invalid items. And remember: The KMP is still broken (KMP size issue).
Wiimm 21:57, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
- This may be a problem with the STGI. I'll after it.
- LuigiM 02:06, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
- i found the error the last checkpoint has the number ( 0 ) you must just change it to ( -1 ).
- Wiimaster35000vr 02:06, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
- But allways when I change it to -1 the program changes it itself to -127 O.o
- Magma 12:16, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
The CT still freezes. I would fix a freeze before uploading another and another update, which doesn't even fix the freeze. --Buschkling 12:21, 8 August 2012 (UTC)