Have you considered reducing the scale of Sky Beach? The track is slightly too wide at the moment for many people. Also there are concerns that adding more custom objects could result in laggy load times like with Subspace Factory. I hope you choose to reduce the scale anyway :) -- WorldsBoss (talk) 16:06, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
My Wii-Console are hanging when i started the track on gcn peach beach.
--9Horsti12 (talk) 14:33, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
It won't run at Peach Beach cuz it has Cruisers. You'll need to put it in the Daisy Circuit slot. -- FunkyDude15 (talk) 16:01, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
why the youtube thumbnail has gcn peach beach on it??
--9Horsti12 (talk) 16:04, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
Cannons in RC5
7 cannons at track end are 7 cannons to much:
- There is no need for at least one cannon.
- Last minute attacks of most items doesn't work.
Wiimm (talk) 20:41, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
Yes, Wiimm is right.
The Track is so beautiful but there are to many Cannons.
MkwHackerLol (talk) 13:29, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
Freeze on Wii
Just tried to play the new v1 update and was presented with a freeze on Wii.
Miles5x5 (talk) 01:56, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- What track did you replace with Sky Beach v1.0? I tried playing it with replacing Daisy Circuit, but my Wii didn't freeze. 9Paran (talk) 09:33, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- Ah... I put it over GCN Peach Beach, guess it was slot specific and silly me forgot to scan with Wiimm's Tools :P Miles5x5 (talk) 01:42, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
Bugs in v1 and V1.0a
- I you fall into the lava at the right side in the cave, some players are respawned outside the road. So they enter an endless respawn loop. This effect depends on the racing slot.
- The out-of-bounds parts in the sea have the same textures as the drivable parts. So they are (nearly) invisible.
-- Wiimm (talk) 06:32, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- They don't respawn endlessly, they respawn in the void once, and the next respawn is on the track again. Still, the respawn point needs to be fixed. -- Leseratte (talk) 06:44, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- I fixed respawn point of cave section in v1.0a hotfix. The sea part will fix if I have time. --CaronHT (talk) 14:06 23 October 2017 (JST)
- Not for all start positions. Yesterday I'm in endless respawn loop again (v1.0a).
- The if driving from the start into the grass at the right side. In the right of the first ramp there is a big KCL hole, It results into a free fall.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 14:40, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
- I found that some polygon faces are upside down, so I fixed in v1.0a hotfix2. --CaronHT (talk) 08:16 24 October 2017 (JST)
- Verified it: Both bugs fixed in Hotfix2!.
- Btw, this version is running at slot 5.1 again. What have you changed?
- --Wiimm (talk) 16:13, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
I think the this track might be better with 2 laps. I also think that their should be an arrow pointing to the ramp after the cave. Other then that this is an AMAZING track!!! ProNA (talk) 17:37, 17 May 2018 (UTC)
- I'll put your idea in next update. Thank you ;) --Caron (talk) 05:32, 20 May 2018 (UTC)