Are you joking? No way... I had started on a Custom Track with the Same Name... And I just logged on to make the page. This is so weird... That we both decide to make a custom track that was intended to have the same name. The timing of this is so odd! I don't think I'll be able to find a better name, however. Too bad two courses can't share a name. 0.0 I am still freaked out by the fact that this has to occur now... -- SuperMario64DS, 14:38, 11 March 2012 (CET)
- Oh, hmm. I was un-aware that this page wax created back in February. Still, It still think it is werid that they both were intended to have the same during the same time... Either way, I'll just have to find a new name.
"First CT which doesn't end at the beginning!"
- Uhm...yeah. Sry, my formulation was a little wrong.
- This is not the first Custom Track which doesn't end at the beginning but it is not like every track which is a circular course.
- You'll see what I mean when the preview-video is out.
- I think, I already know what you mean, because I have seen your sketchup map picture.
- One hint about check points: Using multiple checkpoints with mode==0 (=lap counter) forces online a positioning bug: All players think, they were first after crossing the first lap count. And that's bad for item selection: Solution: place the lap counts very late in the track.
- btw: Our group tests every week new tracks online. So you can send me a pre version every time you want.
- Wiimm 08:59, 24 June 2012 (UTC)