Talk:SNES Ghost Valley 3 (Omonimo747)
From the pictures, it looks like the vrcorn is quite small or maybe just misplaced. You can even see a Boo clipping through it in the first picture. If you're using Wiimms SZS Tools just make sure you add
--pfile=-vrcorn when transforming. Also make sure that you use the correct proportions and placement for the track if you didn't do already. Just look at GV2's model for reference.
--maczkopeti (talk) 11:34, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- It is also possible to only resize (in a second turn?) the vrcorn by using
- If using
wszst test --pfile=-vrcornthe tools list the final interpretation of options:
... patch files: 2360 = "LOG,KMP,KCL,MODEL,MINIMAP"
- -- Wiimm (talk) 13:56, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for advices, but Boos are just misplaced, because I'll place them better after placing the obakeblocks (but I don't exclude a vrcorn's scale).
- In that regard, do you know a way to place the blocks in order like SNES GV2, avoiding a manual one by one placing? Because with OBJ importer on KMP Cloud and KMP Modifier they are imported disorderly and the CSV importer of KMP Modifier doesn't work (objects are without ID and saving gives error, so a save is impossible).
- -- Omonimo747 (talk) 15:24, 1 November 2015 (UTC)