Talk:Nostalgic Bowser's Castle
The thwomps are flickering on a real Wii because there's no color node assigned to the model
Flickering Model and Shadowmap
I'm working for the v2.0 and for a better texture mapping I exported the model as OBJ from Sketchup, I imported it in 3ds max and I re-exported it as DAE, then I imported it in Brawlbox (I made the same thing with N64 Thwomps). I tested it on Dolphin and it was great, but on Wii there is a flickering green color (the course appears like if there is a flickering yellow/green filter). How can I fix it?
- It's the same problem as it was with the thwomps, there's no color node assigned to the model.
- If you're importing a model without vertex coloring then you should check "Add color nodes, if none" then after you've imported it set the only color node to "R: 255 B: 255 G: 255 A: 254"
- --maczkopeti (talk) 17:27, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- It worked, thank you, you helped me once again :D I'll write this note on the creation tutorial.
- For the shadowmap what could be done? -- Omonimo747 (talk) 19:17, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
I understand that this track was made for N64 Bowser's Castle with Slot 8.4, but could it be possible to use this track on other slots? Like Wii Bowser's Castle? --Luigiman0640 (talk) 22:17, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
- No. It has the Bowser Howl, which is triggered by a Sound Trigger KCL. It only works on Slot 8.4.. --Quajeek99 (a.k.a. ezioma3) (talk) 11:20, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
About the Track V 2.0
I think i was the first one CT Fan who is say: The Track is really fantastic. I like it very much. Do continue so ct`s in future. Well done.--Snake 11:31, 13 September 2014 (UTC)