Have any doubts? Type them here and you'll receive a response as soon as possible.
HelloImYourMind 04:33, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
Audacity is a free and simple program, which is very usefull in combination with brawlbox (you can use brawlbox to find exact loop points)
Vulcanus2 08:17, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
- Where you can find Audacity?
- PC Freak 11:38, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
- OK, I know Audacity, but I dunno how to use it for this, so you could write it :P
- HelloImYourMind 22:43, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
I've gonna write it soon!
PC Freak 07:20, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
- Thanks for editing it.
- HelloImYourMind 16:45, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
Great! Vulcanus2! Now i don't need to search at Audiacity for the start/end points!!!
PC Freak 20:03, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
Why my custom music is so low volume?
Alexasr 16:01, 3 January 2012 (CEST)
- If you used the BCSM GUI method, you need to volume up the song about 10% (ex. from 100dB to 110dB). This is not necessary in the BrawlBox method though.
- HelloImYourMind 16:50, 3 January 2012 (CET)
- All right! I increased 10dB at the normal song and now is perfect
- Alexasr 17:44, 3 January 2012 (CEST)
Is it possible to convert .wav into .rwav format somehow? --Torgal 15:19, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- It is possible, but it requires parts of the Revolution SDK... --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 19:14, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
Luigi & Mario Circuit Problem
Is there any way to change Luigi Circuit's .brstm without changing also the one of Mario Circuit? --JScorpion96 21:33, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
Nope, because they both use the same music slot. I guess the only way you'd truly be able to do so would be through a form of assembly hacking or hex editing, however none of us know how to do that. --SuperMario64DS 21:52, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
...OK, maybe I don't really need this XD ...Thanks anyway =) --JScorpion96 12:27, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
I find this guide a bit confusing, and it also lacks the MBRSTM guide. Is it OK if I just rewrite the whole thing, removing all the unnecessary programs listed? - Witch 17:45, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
- If it makes sense and it's easier to follow than this, sure thing. --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 19:14, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
Hey, the download link for the MBRSTM Maker is wrong, it shows the BRSAR Patcher.
--HelloImYourMind 21:17, 3 January 2013 (UTC)