I'm trying to enable opacity on a polygon using this tutorial. I did everything in brawlbox the way it's listed on the tutorial but, ingame, I can't tell if the model is now semitransparent because the polygon that's supposed to be behind it disappears. Not only what's behind the semitransparent polygons, but the rest of the model disappears too. I've tried following the tutorial 3 times and all three this polygon, which is supposed to be completely unrelated to the polygon with the transparent texture, disappears (and there is no vrcorn in the track to tell if the model became transparent or not, as it's a semitransparent black texture)
Igorseabra4 19:44, 28 July 2012 (UTC)
- I had to figure it out my myself, but it happens that there was a few more stuff I had to change in brawlbox before it would work. I'd add that to the tutorial but I don't remember what it was, maybe I can compare some files later.
- Igorseabra4 23:51, 29 July 2012 (UTC)
Transparency in MKWii
Does anyone know how to remove the transparency from Coconut Mall course (with windows, floors, etc.) and to replace it with a plain wall?
--Torgal 02:51, 5 October 2012 (UTC)
- For questions you have a bigger chance of getting helped at http://www.mariokartwii.com/
- kHacker35000vr 12:23, 5 October 2012 (UTC)
- What are the very important things I missed? Cuz I told someone this exact tutorial and then it worked perfect for them. --From FunkyDude (talk) 13:44, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- Your tutorial is only about porting an existing animation. It will work perfect for those who wish to simply copy an existing animation, rather than those who want to create a brand new animation. Florian, I'd like to see your new tutorial in the Sandbox first.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:13, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- I tried doing this on a custom track without any animation, and it resulted in a very irritating blackscreen. I also got an error when importing the STR0. It mentioned about objects not matching it's nodes...or whatever. I suspect that is the cause of the blackscreen. Even though I may be wrong, what is the cause of the blackscreen crashes? --Michael (talk) 06:18, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- This might be it:
+ WARNING: Missing a camera with type 0
BrawlBox Crashed My Mario Kart
So I edited a custom track by fixing the Harry Potter effect and the SZS File crashes the game, which means it injected Brawl Like Leftovers into the file or something making it crash! Does anyone know how to fix this, and does somebody have a reasonable explanation for this rather than my theory?