From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 03:21, 5 August 2012 by Jefe
Moved from Talk:Youtube User Page
- If you want, there is a bigger list of youtube users here: http://youtube.wikinet.org/wiki/Youtube_Users_list -- HackSizer 15:07, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- I love how a lot of people on that page put "American" as their language. --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 15:28, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yes but please register before modifications :/ --HackSizer 15:31, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- I don't get it... What that wiki that was posted? A YT Wiki, but mostly full of CT People? And lol @ the American thing. -- SuperMario64DS 17:38, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- No it's just a youtube wiki where people have their own personnal pages. --HackSizer 18:04, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
Is a separate list of Youtube users necessary?
- I don't think lists of ____ users are particularly useful, unless these lists somehow be automated. Separate pages for skype, youtube, msn, xfire, yahoo messenger, etc. means that there are more lists to update and to patrol, and only a few users will think to take advantage of them.
- Instead, any contact info a person wishes to share should go on their user page or user template, which in turn should be listed on Author Reference, the listing of CT authors and modders. Author Reference is listed on the front page, but maybe it the purpose of the list isn't clear. I might change the description so more users take advantage of the feature. --Jefe 19:24, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
- Agree! -- Wiimm 20:06, 4 August 2012 (UTC)