From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 21:52, 25 January 2016 by ChaosShadow23
Add your news items to News 2018. It shows all releases made this year.
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Saxy69 released Abandoned Koopa Castle (N64 Bowser's Castle Texture).
- SpyKid updated Cookie Village to v1.1.
- SpyKid updated Aura Metropolis to v1.2.
- Darkmario957 released v1.0 of Bowser Garden (DS Peach Gardens Texture).