From Custom Mario Kart
Revision as of 14:40, 17 January 2015 by Mkwjason
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema (since 2019)
- Beginning in January 2019, we have a new news schema to make the articles smaller and edits easier.
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2019) is only a collection of the months templates.
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Pages and Templates (since 2019)
- Page News 2019 is the collection of news for the current year. Every new month, a template must be inserted (details).
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2019 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Helix and Nickname updated their Custom Track Distribution »Mario Kart Adventures« to v0.81.
- Mariovariable3410 released a Beta of GBA Battle Course 1.