Difference between revisions of "News 2015"
From Custom Mario Kart
(not longer needed)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
* [[Optllizer]] updated '''[[OptPack Custom Track Pack]]''' to v1.0.
Revision as of 10:33, 17 October 2015
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema (since 2019)
- Beginning in January 2019, we have a new news schema to make the articles smaller and edits easier.
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2019) is only a collection of the months templates.
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Pages and Templates (since 2019)
- Page News 2019 is the collection of news for the current year. Every new month, a template must be inserted (details).
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2019 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Ugotowned35000vr released Beta 1 of Project S.
- aplumafreak500 released v1.0 Alpha of Lumafreak's CT Distribution.
- 4IT★Lecce released a Beta of SSBfBB Downtown Bikini Bottom.
- maczkopeti updated GCN Daisy Cruiser (Super-Daisy55) to v3.1.
- ChaosShadow23 released v1.0 of GBA Yoshi Desert.
- 4IT★Lecce released v1.0 of King Boo's Road.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Mushroom Raceway to v3.1.
- Wexos updated DS Bowser Castle to v1.0.
- Torran updated his tool VR is Silly to v1.2.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Lecce Beach to v1.1.
- 4IT★Lecce released v2.0 of Lecce Beach 2.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Cow Cow Grassland to v2.1.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Mario's Battle Garden to v3.0.
- MrDark35000vr updated Mario Kart World to v1.1.
- Wexos updated Top City to v2.1.
- MrDark35000vr updated Mario's Garden to v1.1.
- Optllizer released Beta 0.1 of OptPack Custom Track Pack.
- wg93589 updated The End (The Nether Texture) to v1.2.
- Minecrafteer3 released v1 of GBA Peach Circuit.
- 4TLPati and Florian updated Icepeak Mountain to v1.
- MrDark35000vr released v1.0 of Mario Kart World.
- MrDark35000vr released v1.0 of Mario's Garden.
- MrDark35000vr released v1.0 of Heart Circuit.
- MrDark35000vr updated Sunset Circuit 2 to v1.6.
- Torran released v1.1 of his tool VR is Silly.
- Huili updated MKW Hack Pack to v2.5.
- 4IT★Lecce released v1.0 of Lecce's Rainbow Road.
- maczkopeti released RC1 of DS Figure-8 Circuit.
- 4IT★Lecce released v1.0 of Lecce Beach.
- Kinopiokuppa updated GK7 Dry Bones Circuit to v1.1.
- wg93589 updated The End (The Nether Texture) to v1.1.
- Huili updated MKW Hack Pack to v2.4.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Lecce's Classic Road to v3.0.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Bowser's Lava Base to v3.0.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Lecce's Snow Road to v2.0.
- 4IT★Lecce updated Peach's Castle to v3.0.
- Wiimm updated Wiimms SZS Tools to v1.41a.
- 4IT★Lecce released v1.0 of Thwomp's Battle.
- SpyKid updated Dreamworld Cloudway to v2.0.
- SpyKid updated Color Wonderland to v1.1.