Difference between revisions of "News 2012"
From Custom Mario Kart
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 11:15, 19 July 2012
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema (since 2019)
- Beginning in January 2019, we have a new news schema to make the articles smaller and edits easier.
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2019) is only a collection of the months templates.
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Pages and Templates (since 2019)
- Page News 2019 is the collection of news for the current year. Every new month, a template must be inserted (details).
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2019 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Wiimm has released v1.00a of Wiimms SZS Tools.
- Susannah and Wiimm have released v1.0 of the custom track Alpine Mountain.
- Wiimm has released v0.41a of Wiimms SZS Tools. The KMP compiler can now access the related KCL file to find optimal positions for objects and route points.
- MRbuttCHINSx11T7 has released v1.0 of Seasonal Circuit.
- SuperMario64DS has released V2.00 of SM64 Bob-Omb Battlefield.
- Wiimm has released v0.40a of Wiimms SZS Tools. The KCL handling is changed.
- WiiLuigi has released v1.0 of Underwater Slide.
- Wiimm has released v0.39a of Wiimms SZS Tools. The KCL code is now cleaned and optimized.
- SpyKid has released v1.0 of Twilight Highway.
- milanpsmp has releadsed his texture hack Luigi's Lunar Farm (Luigi Circuit Texture)
- There is a new tutoral: KCL Tutorial. It explains the KCL creation with new newest release of Wiimms SZS Tools.
- Wiimm has released his Custom Track Distribution »Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-05«.
- Wiimm has released v0.36a of Wiimms SZS Tools. New is KCL importer.
- Wiimm has released v0.35a of Wiimms SZS Tools. There is a new KCL exporter and 2 new options to modify KCL flags.
- Torran has released RC2 of N64 Toad's Turnpike.
- Wiimm has updated HelloImYourMinds track Helado Mountain to fix a Bullet Bull bug.
- Wiimm has released v0.34a of Wiimms SZS Tools. The KMP compiler supports now macros and user defined functions.
- Baoulettes has released FR2 (v2) of the retro track GCN Bowser Castle.
- Torran has released RC1 of N64 Toad's Turnpike.
- Crile has released v1 of Flow Clan (GCN Donkey Kong Mountain Texture) and v1 of Crile's Speedway.
- super blooper kirio has released Kirio's Raceway V 1.0.
- Vulcanus2 has released v1.1 beta of KMP Cloud. Especially the View-tab has become much more useful.
- Wiimm has released v0.33a of Wiimms SZS Tools. New is the loop support of the KMP compiler.
- kHacker35000vr has released v2.0d of the KMP Modifier. It fixes some bugs and performance problems.
- Pokemongeof has released RC1 of Fire Luigi on Golden Mach Bike
- Pokemongeof has released Pokemongeof's Snow Gorge (Mushroom Gorge Texture).
- SpyKid and Scye has released v1.0 of Sherbet Ocean.
- Wiimm has released v0.32a of Wiimms SZS Tools. New is the wimgt command COPY.
- SpyKid has released v1.0 of Cliff Village.
- AndyK has released v1 of SNES Koopa Beach 1 - Remake.
- 4TLPati has released v1 of Bouncy Farm.
- Wiimm has released v1 of Captain Kwarks port of N64 Wario Stadium.
- Pokemongeof has released v1 of Golden Daisy on Golden Mach Bike
- DJ Lowgey has released v1 of Ancient Lake and v1 of Pianta.
- SuperMario64DS released V1.00 of GBA Snow Land.
- Wiimm has released his Custom Track Distribution »Wiimms Mario Kart Boost 2012-03« with 32 boost tracks.
- Wiimm has updated custom track N64 Banshee Boardwalk (standard and boost edition, ct creator was Baoulettes).
- Wiimm has updated custom track Thwomp Factory (standard and boost edition, ct creator was Igorseabra4).
- Our Wiiki was founded exact 1 year ago. Happy Birthday!
- DJ Lowgey has released alpha version of Crash Bandicoot and v1 of Hammer Brother.
- BigOto2 has fixed a game-breaking respawn point at N64 Rainbow Road - Lunar Edition.
- Pokemongeof released v1 of Golden Funky Kong on Golden Flame Runner (Funky Kong texture hack)
- HackSizer released v1 of Green Waluigi on Wild Wing. This version has corrected the kart logo.
- Dimelegend has released Beta version of Abe Abbott Raceway.
- Wiimm has released v0.30a of Wiimms SZS Tools. Extracting and creating of BRRES files of custom tracks works now much better.
- Dimelegend has released Beta version of Ancient Ruins.
- DJ Dylan has released v1.0 of Weird Funky Kong on Bowser Bike (Funky Kong Texture Hack).
- Superstarxalien169 has released v2 of DK Pass (DK's Snowboard Cross Texture)
- Wiimm has released v0.28a of Wiimms SZS Tools. The tools have now an internal object file database and know, which object needs which BRRES, BREFF or BREFT files.
- beredezebe has updated his animated Custom Character (RC1) : "Stone Bowser on Rock Kart".
- kHacker35000vr released v1.0 of Cannon City II
- HackSizer released RC1 of Mini Parkway. Tell him for suggestions.
- SpyKid released v1.0 of Citro's Wedding Altar.
- AndyK released RC3 of Putinas Snowy Circuit v1.
- Wiimm has released his Custom Track Distribution »Wiimms Mario Kart Revival 2012-02«. It is an extension for »Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-01«.
- Wiimm marked more than 100 mini pages without categories and not following our Wiiki Rules and put them into the category »Violation«. All these pages (and more) are candidates for deletion. Please edit them in the next months!
- JJMaC 047 has released TRON Circuit. It is a texture for Mario Circuit that features a posteffect change, and a few objects have been removed using Vulcanus' KMP Editor.
- Guilmon35249vr has released Chimerism V2. This version of the kart is animated and has a few fixes from the old one. The old one is still available in case you don't like the animation on the new one.
- Sunset Ridge has received a Harry Potter effect fix. Learn how to fix this glitch at the Harry Potter Effect page!
- Happy New Year! Thanks to Wiiki editors, hackers, and custom content makers we now have 500 articles!