N64 Royal Raceway (Baoulettes & LuigiM)
|Author:||jimbo3390, Baoulettes, LuigiM|
Along with other courses like GBA Ribbon Road, GCN Daisy Cruiser, and DS Waluigi Pinball, N64 Royal Raceway appears to be the most popular race course from the game it came from, and thus it was ported to Mario Kart Wii.
Version History and Download
|Version||Date of release||Comment|
|v1.2||2011-08-22||KMP edits by Wiimm|
|v2||2012-08-31||New Model by Baoulettes, slight KMP edits by LuigiM|
Wiimm has improved the enemy and item routes:
- Enemy and item routes optimized and some new points added.
- Enemies use short cuts if they carry the right item.
- Respawn points adjusted.
- All enemies reach now the finish line.
Currently, an updated version of V 1.2 is in process by Baoulettes, fixing many texture glitchs and un textured areas, as well as the addition of enhanced graphics.
Baoulettes : Also added animations, full uv mapped, Totaly reworked castle part! and more decoration like trees, mushrooms, bird. than original track. I really hope you will like it I put all my knows on it again like GCN BC.
Also were in v2 a complete camera-setup made by LuigiM.
Jimbo (he just have to ask me the szs and for sure he will get it =)).
oh and myself :).
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution
- CTGP 2.8
- CTGP 4.4
- Mario Kart Wii 2
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2010-12 (v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-03 (v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-06 (v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-07 (v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-08 (v1.2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-11 (v1.2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-01 (v1.2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Retro 2011-02 (v1.1)
Names in Other Languages
The translations for this track as they appear in the CTGP Revolution (confirmed by native speakers)
|Dutch||N64 Royale Snelweg|
|French||N64 Autodrome Royal|
|German||N64 Peachs Rennpiste|
|Italian||N64 Pista Reale|
|Spanish||N64 Pista Real|
|Greek||N64 Βασιλική Πίστα|
|Portuguese||N64 Pista Real|
|Polish||N64 Droga Królewska|