You may request a user name change after being a member of this wiki for at least one year. For a capitalization change, you may request one after being a member for at least a month. Only one request may be made per account, and only one capitalization change may be made until you request a user name change. You may not request changes for other users.
Post your request like this:
- New username
Your signature (--~~~~)
Update Your Links
Once your name has been changed, it is your responsibility to change all links except on talk pages from your old name to your new name. To find these pages, go to the old user page and click »What links here« from the toolbox. Start with the user-link-template, rename it and replace the old user link.
- user:PokemonAcer renamed to user:PokeAcer -- Wiimm (talk) 08:39, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
- User:VeasNN renamed to User:FunX1337 --Unsigned comment by Atlas (talk).
- User:Ethanmark7199 renamed to User:MysterE99 —Atlas (talk) – 13:28, 30 January 2018 (UTC)
- User:CaronHT renamed to User:Caron —Atlas (talk) – 13:28, 30 January 2018 (UTC)
- User:CaptainToad67867 renamed to User:Zachruff -- Wiimm (talk) 14:26, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
- User:JoeeyTheDino renamed to User:Joeey —Atlas (talk) – 23:02, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
- User:ToadBrawler renamed to User:SlipperyMac —Atlas (talk) – 13:42, 26 August 2018 (UTC)
- User:Skipper93653 2 renamed to User:Skipper93653 --KantoEpic (talk) 02:01, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- User:Tigerman renamed to User:GuidedByVoices --KantoEpic (talk) 23:27, 15 September 2018 (UTC)
- User:Tpointer56 renamed to User:Toxic Prime --KantoEpic (talk) 22:34, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- User:ZPLMAN renamed to User:ZPL Gaming --KantoEpic (talk) 02:34, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- User:Horsti12 renamed to User:Larry98 -- Wiimm (talk) 22:56, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
- User:RexMK8 renamed to User:RotationRex —Atlas (talk) – 18:50, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- User:Lichen renamed to User:Gabriel M. —Atlas (talk) – 09:56, 24 August 2019 (UTC)
The user "The ZAC Atac" seems like he wanted to change his name, but instead of requesting a user name change he moved/edited all the pages with his old name with the new name "TheZACAtac". I don't have the Bureaucrat role and Maczkopeti is inactive, so Wiimm, you should decide wether to revert his edits due to not asking for a user name change or change his name. —Atlas (talk) 12:14, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
User:Bri wants a name change to User:Bri-11. Although he/she is fine with the current name, if we had to go with the latter, there would be a bigger problem. Since User:Bri911 is already a user on the Wiiki, this would cause more confusion. I believe that we shouldn't exactly change this name — at least, not yet. --KantoEpic (talk) 03:05, 23 November 2018 (UTC)