|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KclTool, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Candy Coaster was inspired by the Sweet Sweet Galaxy level from Super Mario Galaxy, and as such it features a cave made of chocolate bars, cakes, cookies, ice creams and candy canes, along with plenty of decorations ported from that game. "Cookie Coaster" was the working title, but after more candy canes were added, the creator decided to name this track "Candy Coaster".
- Torran, for fixing the custom object.
- ALPHAMARIOX, for centering the minimap.
- Gomer, for animating the chocolate and the cannon.
- Ermelber, for adding vertex colors and fixing textures.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta||2013-03-08||First public release|
|v2.1||2013-09-29||Fixed various KMP glitches.|
- Bad CPU routes.
- The trickable chocolate bumps at the end are glitchy.
- In a 12-player room online the game slows down at the end section.
- Animations stopped working, after fixing the Harry Potter Effect.
- Bullet Bills fall off or run into walls.
- KCL bugs (it's possible to go through a wall).
- One item route section doesn't work.
- Position Jump Bug.
- A Bullet Bill often drops players in a corner or at a cliff, which causes them to fall off.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cam, Tom and Troy's CTGP Pack (v2)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03 (v2.2)
- Legend's Awesome CT Pack (v2)
- Mario Kart Adventures (v2.2)
- MKW Hack Pack (v2.2)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack(v2.1)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (v2.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (52) - Last Update: October 2017