CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist
This list will make it easier for Mr. Bean and other CT distributors to identify the latest custom tracks and versions of tracks that are worthy of being included in CTGP and other distributions. If a track has a major glitch, a fix from anyone would be greatly appreciated as long as the original creator of the track permits it. Tracks in this section should be removed after the tracks are added to CTGP-R. Any rejected or removed tracks should be listed in the Rejected Tracks section after a CTGP-R update, along with the reason it was rejected. This is so CT authors can identify and fix the problems with their tracks, and so the same tracks won't be re-suggested again unless they are improved. Beta tracks that have been released to the public can be considered for inclusion unless specifically prohibited by the track author.
Main article: CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist/New Tracks
Existing Tracks and Bug Reports
Main article: CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist/Existing Tracks
- All needed files for every Bike/Kart/etc
New Custom Characters
- Black Mage By Slawter - Full animations, CSS and minimap icons, uses Luigi's slot
- Crash Bandicoot An update to DJ Lowgey's original version, now featuring all vehicles and CSS animations
- Goomba By DJLowgey - Full set with Animations, uses Dry Bones' Voice & Slot
- Hammer Bro by DJLowgey - Full set & Fully animated, must replace use Bowser Jr's slot/Koopa's Voice
- Petey Piranha - By DJ Lowgey, must replace any large character
- Pianta By DJLowgey - Replaces any Large Character
- Rayman - Fully animated, includes needed files
- Sonic The Hedgehog - Uses Daisy's Stats & Large Mii's voice (If not possible just replace any available medium character)
- Tuxie (Lost Penguin from SM64) by DJLowgey - Full set, animated, uses Baby Daisy's Voice & Slot
- Crash Bandicoot (font) - Both a black/white and a colour version are available for inclusion
- Space Patrol
- Chalky has a fixed version that fixes this character: Σ
- THP that shows four tracks when selecting a cup could be changed to be all white and have placeholders so that people can make the THPs in the future.
- The font "Darky" made by DarkyBenji would be nice to have in CTGP-R.
- Could the 1st person camera system at least be considered for MKWii?
- Updated Titlescreen?, for example: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9048/ctgprtitlescreencustom.png, http://i45.tinypic.com/350qlxe.png (Example 1 by Slawter (all variations done), example 2 by MrKoeikoei)
- Update the existing Custom Cup Icons as most had white pixels around the edge: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4219/ctgpriconsimproved.png (By Slawter)
- A way to patch revo_kart.brsar in prepartion for voice hacks as uploading a 100MB+ file each time isn't particularly brilliant
- With regards to the new cup icons, perhaps some custom mushrooms befitting custom tracks?:
- http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8919/custommushroomcupiconss.png (By Slawter)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-Shrooms-133305479 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-Shrooms-2-161704920 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-3-163262004 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-4-168749776 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-5-262009269 (By MyBurningEyes
- If possible, could custom battle stages be included in CTGP-R, along with an online service to play them like CTWW?
- Multiple "My Stuff" folders would be greatly appreciated. 3 would be a good amount as people could use 1 folder for their textures and custom music, and the other 2 could be used for testing out CTs that are not in CTGP-R.
- Giving credit to the author on the opening camera like [Wiimm] does it with Wiimms Mario Kart Fun would be nice. Especially as there are many noobs who think that MrBean made all these tracks and for authors it sucks to stay unknown. Please remember that this whole distribution wouldn't be possible without them!
- Prehaps custom characters will be very nice, if it's possible.
- Speedometer for multi-player, rather than single player only. Maybe try to make it look like the Double Dash speedometer or the beta version from Double Dash (or choose which one is your favorite of those).