CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist
- 1 Track Wishlist
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 New Tracks
- 1.3 Existing Tracks
- 1.4 Custom Characters
This list will make it easier for Mr. Bean and other CT distributors to identify the latest custom tracks and versions of tracks that are worthy of being included in CTGP and other distributions. If a track has a major glitch, a fix from anyone would be greatly appreciated as long as the original creator of the track permits it. Tracks in this section should be removed after the tracks are added to CTGP-R. Any rejected or removed tracks should be listed in the Rejected Tracks section after a CTGP-R update, along with the reason it was rejected. This is so CT authors can identify and fix the problems with their tracks, and so the same tracks won't be re-suggested again unless they are improved. Beta tracks that have been released to the public can be considered for inclusion unless specifically prohibited by the track author.
Please use alphabetical order when adding to this page.
Newly released tracks since the last CTGP-R Update. No major glitches are known. Please indicate the desired slot and music.
- Abe Abbott Raceway
- Alpine Circuit (Download at Wiki Page)
- Ancient Ruins
- Aquadrom Stage v2. Download at Wiki Page - Should use Koopa Cape music slot.
- Athletic Raceway RC1 Download Link: 
- Block´s Castle
- Blue Loop
- Boo Circuit
- Cannon City II Moonview music and slot recommed - Download
- Citro's Wedding Altar - v1.0 Download at Wiki Page - Should use DS Peach Gardens Music Slot.
- Cliff Village - v1.2 Download at Wiki Page - Should use Daisy Circuit music slot.
- Coral Cape - v1.0 Download at Wiki Page - Should use Koopa Cape music slot.
- Crystal Dungeon - Download at Wiki Page - I think Maple Treeway music slot is good on it.
- Delfino Circuit Download link: 
- Delfino Village (Download at Wiki page) Please use DS Delfino Square music slot.
- DK Jungle Tour RC1.1 New track with a completely different layout and model - To be called DK Jungle Tour 2
- DKR Ancient Lake
- DK's Jungle Beach (Download at Wiki page)
- DK Falls
- DS DK Pass (Download at Wiki page)
- Factory Course
- GBA Boo Lake - should use SNES Ghost Valley 2's Music & Slot ID (Download at Wiki Page)
- GBA Snow Land - Version 1.2, Uses N64 Sherbet Land's Music & DK's Snowboard Cross/DK Summit's Slot ID for Snow
- GCN Mushroom Bridge (by Torran) Needs to use the Moonview Highway slot and music
- Girly Course
- Green Park (By CaronHT)
- Icestorm Peak - RC1 Download:  should use DK's Snowboard Cross Music Slot
- Jungle Island - should use GCN Peach Beach's Music & Slot ID
- Kirio's Raceway Maybe Luigi/Mario Circuit music slot will be good.
- Lava Road by CSFireLuigi
- Luigi's Valley RC1 - Download: 
- Lunar Spaceway Needs Rainbow Road slot and music
- Majora's Castle
- Misty Caveway - Download at Wiki Page - needs Mushroom Gorge slot.
- Mountain Crazyness
- Mountain Path
- Mushroom Fort Uses Mushroom Gorge's course slot. DS Twilight House's Music is requested. Download [RC1] 
- N64 Toad's Turnpike RC2. Needs Moonview Highway's slot and music
- N64 Wario Stadium (by Captain Kwark) - Should use N64 Mario Raceway's Music, In Mario Kart 64, This Track Used This Music
- Penguin Cave Download:  - Uses the N64 Sherbet Land slot
- Rally Circuit
- Rapid Street
- Red Loop
- Seaside Resort Beta (full working) - should use Koopa Cape slot
- Seasonal Circuit
- Sherbet Ocean Download at Wiki Page - should use N64 Sherbet Land music slot
- Shifting Sandland v2.2 - Download:  - fixes position bug
- SM64 Bob-Omb Battlefield - Please use GCN Mario Circuit's Music, & GCN DK Mountain's Slot ID (Please ONLY Include V2 in the pack, V1 is terrible and should never be released!)
- SNES Bowser Castle 1 (Memfis/Tock) - GBA BC3 music slot.
- SNES Koopa Beach 1 - "Remake Beta2" Should have GCN Peach Beach's slot (for moving water to work properly).
- Strobenz Desert (Download at Wiki page)
- Sunshine Yard Download at Wiki Page - should use GCN Mario Circuit music slot
- Swamp Course
- Tonic Trouble Plains
- Troy Circuit
- Twilight Highway v1.0 Download at Wiki Page - Should use Moonview Highway music slot.
- Twinkle Circuit should use Galaxy Colosseum's music (Black screen in replays in v1.0)
- Underwater Slide
- Volcano Beach
- Water Temple
- White Garden v1.0. Download at Wiki Page. - Should use DS Peach Gardens Music Slot.
- Yellow Loop
New Tracks that Need Fixes
Tracks that would be nice to have in CTGP but aren't quite up to snuff yet. Usually these are beta versions. New tracks that have known bugs should be listed here.
- Bouncy Farm Ultra shortcut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mBLcVPKos&feature=relmfu
- Bowser Land Too long and boring at the moment
- DS Luigi's Cookie Pinball it is alpha and incomplete.
- DS Test Circle - Too short and undeveloped.
- Ermelber Circuit 1
- Factory Course
- GCN Dino Dino Jungle VERY glitchy atm, way too glitchy to include in the CTGPR
- Magma Island (camera freeze on 3rd opening)
- Mini Parkway
- Moo Moo Island
- Nokonoko Resort (kmp still in progress.)
- Sky Beach Good, but a little too long
- SNES Choco Island 1 It appears that this track has the "everyone in 1st place" glitch online after a lap is completed
- SNES Circle - Takes about 20 seconds to finish all three laps , would be spammed for easy & fast wins because the leader would have an advantage
Oldies but Goodies
Not new, but good tracks that were probably overlooked, or rejected tracks that were recently fixed.
- Alpha Desert Valley (Neeeds a minimap-fix)
- Chaotic Circle
- Daisy's Garden
- Darky Cliff
- Digitally Enhanced RC1.1 (cameras and routes fixed by Wiimm)
- DK Waterfall
- DS Dokan Course, a MKDS Beta course ported by MKDasher in 2010 (And is also the first offical course to use the SZS Modifier's OBJ Importer)
- Proxmia Road
- Stunny City
- The Hole Cave
- Mushroom Volcano
- New font: Rainbows
- New font: Ripple
- New font: Space Patrol
- Several new features present in this video, including new fonts and an additional language support feature for all the custom tracks so that players from different countries will no longer have to read them in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lew_C-_aGA&feature=related
- Thp that shows four tracks when selecting a cup could be changed to be all black or all white, as seen in Darky Kart Wii. Preview: [] (Skip to 0:33)
- Not sure what its name is, but that font Benji made for Darky Kart Wii
- Could the 1st person camera system at least be considered for MKWii?
- Could trick with Y buttton on GCN controller code be added?
Track Bug Reports
Include the name of the track and describe the problem.
- Christmas Dream No minimap, respawn near mushroom section is badly placed, and an ultra shortcut, demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE0CIpn0rOI&feature=player_embedded
- You can also get permanently stuck on the last turn (before the steep slope), if you jump off the edge to try cutting the corner, and you land on top of the blue rock.
- Also, cutting off small corners causes you to go out of bounds. There should either be an invisible wall or at least a change in color to indicate the out of bounds area.
- If you use a bullet bill just before the mushroom path, you will fall off sometimes.
- Desert Mushroom Ruins Sadly it has the multiplayer underground camera bug and the trick ramps are very glitchy
- DS Nokonoko Beach
- Problems with CPU and item routes, using a Bullet Bill here is disastrous!
- Sometimes when you fall off you get respawned in random places and then laps don't count.
- Random freezes in VS Mode, caused by faulty itembox settings.
- Overall, the KMP was done very poorly.
- DS Wario Stadium Unsolid faces that should be a solid fall or invisible walls. (After first jump)
- GBA Cheep Cheep Island Respawn Glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2kN5b5P0ZM
- GCN Daisy Cruiser Lap doesn't count sometimes.
- Ultra shorcut. When you pass the moving table zone, go to the cannon fall, go to the left and pass inside the wall and the fence (stop the video in 0:59)  When you pass, remains close to the wall and go to the other wall. When you arrive, turn to the door you can see at your right. The lap counts, to do the Ultrashorcut other time, go another time to the moving tables zone, when lakitu stop, do it other time.
- GCN Rainbow Road Apparently the ultra is still there when you turn around after the first jump and people are doing it on CTWWs
- Green Grassroad Ultra shortcut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qzFYCJfnl4&feature=g-u-u
- Icy Mountains If you get hit by lightning on the trick ramp and fall, you do not die and are forced to make your own way back up to the track.
- Icy Vulcan Valley Ultra Shortcut - demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzHsS3Zgi7Y
- Lavaflow Volcano Glitch - you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYe2KmvxQfM&feature=plcp
- N64 Choco Mountain After 10 itemboxes, you can only get mushrooms, regardless of place.
- N64 Yoshi Valley Respawn Glitch - demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtlkr5r2OU
- Pipe Underworld Ultra Shortcut on the cannon that leads you to the bouncing pipes. If you hit the side of the first pipe, you fall down and go into the pipe below, and the lap counts!
- Punch City The second ultra shortcut is still possible. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLhLklmheQ
- Punch City v2 Ultra Shortcut; demostrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMxPpcHBMnw
- Rocky Cliff Ultra shortcut where you shroom in between the rock and the wall so you can cut off half the track
- Space Road 3rd Camera Frezee
- Tree Circuit Ultra Shortcut - demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqYGe_TIbyc
- Another Ultra. The first fence has a solidity glitch where if you boost you can go through it causing you to go through the fence skipping part of the track. Not known so far if there is a video demonstrating it
- Volcanic Skyway Version 3 has an ultra shortcut shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2JAv2fFL-Y
- Yoshi Lagoon Some vehicles (Quacker, most karts) can't clear the cannon on 100cc.
Tracks that currently have older versions in CTGP-R that have been since updated/fixed.
- Calidae Desert RC2.1 released!
- GBA Lakeside Park RC0.63 is out
- GCN Bowser Castle Hopefully the final version of this track, named as V2. Fixes the Harry Potter effect, several route bugs, and provides lag-free animated lava and boost pads
- GCN Mushroom City RC1.2 Adds animation to the textures. Download: 
- Jungle Safari there is a Teknik Kart Wii version that adds some trees in some, well, inconvenient locations that might make the track a bit more interesting to race on.
- Kinoko Cave An update to fix the horrible Bullet Bill paths has been released 
- Mushroom Valley RC1.5 Download: 
- N64 Rainbow Road - Lunar Edition - 1.1 Fixes bad respawn
- Punch City (RC2.1) Fixed ultra sc, added more random animation.
- Sandcastle Park RC1.2 - Download:  - fixes most bugs and added Animation
- Silly Circuit changed some textures and changed its name to Green Loop, as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXemka1vEZ8
- SNES Bowser Castle 3 Updated to look much nicer
- SNES Rainbow Road (DasFragezeichen/Tock) Position bug fix
- Snowy Circuit V1.RC3 optimized KMP, new KCL and specially model for split screen (by AndyK)
- Sparkly Road 1.1 - Download:  - Added better Texture and some KMP/KCL- Fixes
- Sunset Ridge RC3 - Download:  - HP effect fixed! Don't use the _d version of RC3! You can combine the standard version of RC3 with the _d version of RC2.
- Tree Circuit Ultra shortcut fixed and fall boundary added, download: 
- Latest updates by Wiimm → mediafire folder
- Alpine Circuit (enemy routes)
- Digitally Enhanced complete new routes.
- DK Jungle Tour Fixes several KMP bugs and cutting across the grass near the finish line no longer causes a lap count fail Download: 
- Dry Coast v2 Nearly complete new KMP to remove several small bugs
- GBA Bowser Castle 4 complete new routes, respawn points fixed.
- GBA Mario Circuit (Smaller minimap)
- GBA Snow Land 1.3: Respawn bug removed, some more items
- Helado Mountain v1.1: Bug fix for Bullet Bill.
- Luigis Island Some minor item route fixes.
- N64 Banshee Boardwalk v1.1 (enemy+item routes, clean up)
- Rezway V1.2 (the old one) (check points fixed)
- SADX Twinkle Circuit v1.1: more respawn points (watch out the green fun version).
- SNES Bowser Castle 2 minor route edits, some objects reduced to minimize lagging
- Snowy Circuit 2 V2.2 (ultra short cut removed)
- Thwomp Factory v2 (routes and clean up)
- Thunder City v1.2: new item routes to improve online gaming
- Unnamed Valley (item routes)
Existing Tracks: Music/Slot Requests
- F-Zero White Land I DK Summit's slot (for snow effect) and music.
- GCN Baby Park's Music should be changed to that of GCN Cookie Land, as they both have similar themes.
- GCN Luigi Circuit It needs GCN Mario Circuit's music - in MKDD they both used that same song
Rejected tracks from previous CTGP-R releases
- Chalky has a fixed version that fixes this character: Σ
- Include Icons
- Include all needed files, for every Bike/Kart/etc.
- It must be animated
New Custom Characters
- Goomba By DJLowgey - Full set with Animations, uses Dry Bones' Voice & Slot
- Hammer Bro by DJLowgey - Full set & Fully animated, must replace use Bowser Jr's slot/Koopa's Voice
- Petey Piranha - By DJ Lowgey, must replace any large character
- Pianta By DJLowgey - Replaces any Large Character
- Sonic The Hedgehog - Uses Daisy's Stats & Large Mii's voice (If not possible just replace any available medium character)
- Tuxie (Lost Penguin from SM64) by DJLowgey - Full set, animated, uses Baby Daisy's Voice & Slot