CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist
- 1 Track Wishlist
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 New Tracks
- 1.3 Existing Tracks
- 1.4 Custom Characters
This list will make it easier for Mr. Bean and other CT distributors to identify the latest custom tracks and versions of tracks that are worthy of being included in CTGP and other distributions. If a track has a major glitch, a fix from anyone would be greatly appreciated as long as the original creator of the track permits it. Tracks in this section should be removed after the tracks are added to CTGP-R. Any rejected or removed tracks should be listed in the Rejected Tracks section after a CTGP-R update, along with the reason it was rejected. This is so CT authors can identify and fix the problems with their tracks, and so the same tracks won't be re-suggested again unless they are improved. Beta tracks that have been released to the public can be considered for inclusion unless specifically prohibited by the track author.
Please use alphabetical order when adding to this page.
Newly released tracks since the last CTGP-R Update. No major glitches are known. Please indicate the desired slot and music.
- Alpine Circuit (Download at Wiki Page)
- Citro's Wedding Altar - v1.0 Download at Wiki Page - Should use DS Peach Gardens Music Slot.
- DS DK Pass (Download at Wiki page)
- GBA Boo Lake - should use SNES Ghost Valley 2's Music & Slot ID (Download at Wiki Page)
- GCN Mushroom Bridge By Torran Needs to use the Moonview Highway slot
- Jungle Island - should use GCN Peach Beach's Music & Slot ID
- Mushroom Fort Uses Mushroom Gorge's course slot. DS Twilight House's Music is requested. Download [RC1] 
- SM64DS Bob-Omb Battlefield - It can use either GCN Mario Circuit's or N64 Mario Raceway's Music, whichever you feel is the best & GCN DK Mountain's Slot ID
- Strobenz Desert (Download at Wiki page)
- Twinkle Circuit should use Galaxy Colosseum's music (Black screen in replays in v1.0)
New Tracks that Need Fixes
Tracks that would be nice to have in CTGP but aren't quite up to snuff yet. Usually these are beta versions. New tracks that have known bugs should be listed here.
- Magma Island (camera freeze on 3rd opening)
- N64 Choco Mountain (Needs to be reversed to original, scaled down smaller, take out the gates, and make sharper textures) - Igorseabra is currently working on an update for this. Estimated release sometime in February.
- Nokonoko Resort (kmp still in progress.)
- GCN Dino Dino Jungle VERY glitchy atm, way too glitchy to include in the CTGPR
Oldies but Goodies
Not new, but good tracks that were probably overlooked, or rejected tracks that were recently fixed.
- Digitally Enhanced RC1.1 (cameras and routes fixed by Wiimm)
- DS Dokan Course, a MKDS Beta course ported by MKDasher in 2010 (And is also the first offical course to use the SZS Modifier's OBJ Importer)
- New font: Rainbows
- New font: Ripple
- New font: Space Patrol
- Several new features present in this video, including new fonts and an additional language support feature for all the custom tracks so that players from different countries will no longer have to read them in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lew_C-_aGA&feature=related
- Thp that shows four tracks when selecting a cup could be changed to be all black or all white, as seen in Darky Kart Wii. Preview: [] (Skip to 0:33)
Track Bug Reports
Include the name of the track and describe the problem.
- Christmas Dream No minimap, respawn near mushroom section is badly placed, and an ultra shortcut, demonstrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE0CIpn0rOI&feature=player_embedded
- You can also get permanently stuck on the last turn (before the steep slope), if you jump off the edge to try cutting the corner, and you land on top of the blue rock.
- Also, cutting off small corners causes you to go out of bounds. There should either be an invisible wall or at least a change in color to indicate the out of bounds area.
- DS Nokonoko Beach Problems with CPU and item routes, using a Bullet Bill here is disastrous! Needs to be smaller and needs sharper textures. Sometimes when you fall off you get respawned in random places and then laps don't count, seriously this track might as well not even bother having a KMP! It's next to useless!
- DS Wario Stadium Unsolid faces that should be a solid fall or invisible walls. (After first jump)
- GCN Daisy Cruiser Lap doesn't count sometimes.
- Icy Mountains If you get hit by lightning on the trick ramp and fall, you do not die and are forced to make your own way back up to the track.
- Yoshi Lagoon Slow vehicles (Quacker) cannot make it across the cannon without a bullet bill.
- GCN Rainbow Road Apparently the ultra is still there when you turn around after the first jump and people are doing it on CTWWs
- Rocky Cliff Ultra shortcut where you shroom in between the rock and the wall so you can cut off half the track
- Pipe Underworld Ultra Shortcut on the cannon that leads you to the bouncing pipes. If you hit the side of the first pipe, you fall down and go into the pipe below, and the lap counts!
Tracks that currently have older versions in CTGP-R that have been since updated/fixed.
- N64 Rainbow Road - Lunar Edition - 1.1 Fixes bad respawn
- Latest updates by Wiimm → mediafire folder
- Alpine Circuit (enemy routes)
- Digitally Enhanced complete new routes.
- DK Jungle Tour Fixes several KMP bugs and cutting across the grass near the finish line no longer causes a lap count fail Download: 
- GBA Bowser Castle 4 complete new routes, respawn points fixed.
- Luigis Island Some minor item route fixes.
- Rezway V1.2 (the old one) (check points fixed)
- SNES Bowser Castle 2 minor route edits, some objects reduced to minimize lagging
- Snowy Circuit 2 (ultra short cut removed)
- Unnamed Valley (item routes)
- Thwomp Factory v2 (routes and clean up)
- N64 Banshee Boardwalk v1.1 (enemy+item routes, clean up)
- Jungle Safari there is a Teknik Kart Wii version that adds some trees in some, well, inconvenient locations that might make the track a bit more interesting to race on.
Existing Tracks: Music/Slot Requests
- F-Zero White Land I DK Summit's slot (for snow effect) and music.
- GCN Luigi Circuit It needs GCN Mario Circuit's music - in MKDD they both used that same song
Rejected tracks from previous CTGP-R releases
- Chalky has a fixed version that fixes this character: Σ
- Include Icons
- Include all needed files, for every Bike/Kart/etc.
- It must be animated
New Custom Characters
- Hammer Bro by DJLowger - Full set & Fully animated, must replace use Bowser Jr's slot/Koopa's Voice