This tool was created by Diddy7Kong to originally rename Brawl BRSTM files.
He later added in Mario Kart Wii support for renaming BRSTM.
It also can auto-generate a final lap brstm.
recent revisions to it enables it to patch the BRSAR. The program locates the brstm location string listed after the patch bytes to locate the offset to patch.
|| Date of release
|| Intial release
- Added MKWii support.
- Also fixed a bug on brawl mode.
- Fixed preserve pitch option (Set by default).
- Also fixes a copying problem to the mkwii folder instead of the mystuff.
- Fixed a bug in brawl mode.
- Added an option for batch sawnd inject(Brawl Mode only).
- Also, a custom directory option (MKWii and Brawl mode)
- New Icon
- Auto-BRSAR patching is now added. Still in testing mode.
- Fixed naming errors in GCN Peach Beach and N64 Sherbert Land. Read the notes for more information.
- BRSAR patching should now work without removing the RSAR header.
- Project M 3.0 support in brawl mode.
- Auto final lap option ENABLED by default.
- Auto BRSAR patch feature REMOVED, press F5 key to patch BRSAR. Read the notes for more information.
- My Stuff Directory changed to use the CTGP Revolution 1.03 any alteration patch directory
| v3.1 Rev. 2
- Added a CTGP SD save fix tool for users who are experiencing new saves in the new CTGP 1.03
- BRSAR Patcher modified to patch for FF FF FF instead of 03 C0 00
- BRSAR Patching procedure modified to loop a routine check until the BRSTM's are moved to a location where the patcher can properly patch the files
| v3.1 Rev. 3
- Revised built-in instruction book, adding a note on BRSTM's
- Rick Roll update for April fools: option to disable the rick roll next year will be implemented later
- Program can now be associated to SAWND files (Brawl only)
| v3.3 rev2
- Fixed a bug in the new save format that prevented the new feature from working
- Run as admin to enable patching features
- Users can modify their BRSARs with custom star/mega music title music, and voices and patcher will still work.
- Delete the DIDDZ file if you've used the program before, or it doesn't enable patching the BRSAR.