GBA Luigi Circuit (zilly)
|Date of latest version:||2015-08-19|
This port is based on how the track appears in Mario Kart DS. It features new textures, overcast lighting and completed cameras. The blimp from the DS version is present ( ). 3D houses are also in the background to replace the 2D ones.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.01||2015-06-02||Upscaled to 115%.|
|v1.02||2015-08-19||Added rain effect ().|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (v1.0-easy1)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- HD's Retro Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.02)
- Mario Kart Wii x DS (Details)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (v1.01)
- Nitro CT Pack (v1.0)
- Vintage Kart Wii (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- This is the first custom track from the author to feature a shadow map, although it was removed in v1.0-easy1.
- This is also the author's first GBA port.
- Although this is the third version of this track to appear in Mario Kart Wii, it is the first in which the background buildings are 3D rather than being a part of the skybox.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain —
DS Airship Fortress —
DS Luigi's Mansion —
DS Mario Circuit —
DS Wario Stadium
GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland — N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Wario Stadium — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds
SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1 — SNES Koopa Beach 2
Standard Kart DS