N64 Yoshi Valley (Zilla)
This version features new textures and trickable ramps. The giant Yoshi "Egg" makes a return and Spinies are featured as new enemies. The scale is only slightly larger than the original N64 version to accommodate the Mario Kart Wii physics well enough.
It was originally planned to insert many new background elements related to the course owner, but they are not in the Beta releases. However, they may be featured in v1.0.
Just like in Mario Kart 64, it is difficult to tell what position the racers are really at while in the maze, so fixed item boxes are placed in it, until the racer gets out of the maze.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2013-02-25||Start of development|
|Beta 1||2013-07-24||First release|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cam, Tom and Troy's CTGP Pack v1.2 (Beta 2)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (Beta 2)
- Mario Kart 64 Wii (Miky Jacksanne) (Beta 2)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (Beta 2)
- Pro CT Pack (Beta 2)
- Skipper's 200kmh Distribution (Beta 2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- The first Beta version was in development for almost 5 months, mostly due to hiatus. Because of this, the author decided to save the extra background details for another release to at least get a Beta version released.
- An inside joke of Spinies sharing the name of the enemy in Mario Kart 64's Yoshi Valley led to the former replacing the latter for this port.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain — DS Airship Fortress — DS Luigi's Mansion — DS Mario Circuit — DS Wario Stadium — GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland
N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach — N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds — SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1
SNES Koopa Beach 2
MKDS Standard Kart