|Date of latest version:||2016-07-29|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
Incendia Castle is a custom track created MrBean35000vr and Chadderz. It is the first custom track to use the . It even incorporates them into the track by forcing the racer to take a different route each lap. Lap one forces you to take the fastest route, lap two makes you take a medium route and lap three makes you take the slowest route.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC1.1.opt||2020-08-13|| Update by Optllizer:
- Hitting walls at high speeds can cause the racer to clip through due to double-sided collision.
- Some of the have no collision.
- Z-fighting in some areas.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (RC1.1)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC1)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Fancy's CT Pack (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (RC1)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (RC1.1)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- OptPack (RC1.1.opt)
- Random Races (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Castelo de Incêndia (NTSC)|
Castelo Incendia (PAL)
- The word "Incendia" means "fire" in Latin.
- There has been a remake of this track for Mario Kart 8 by the same authors, though it was never finished.
CTMKF PC Font