|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
Incendia Castle is an old custom track made by MrBean35000vr and Chadderz. It is the first custom track to use the falling volcano pieces, and it even actively incorporates them into the race route by causing the available paths to change each lap. Lap 1 forces you to take the fastest route, lap 2 makes you take a medium route, and lap 3 makes you take the slowest route. However, there are some areas where there these routes overlap each other – for example, the rather long road outside the castle is mandatory on all three laps. Due to this, and the fact that it is also the first custom track to use a cannon to transport players to another section of the track, it turned out to be one of the most popular custom tracks available at the time of its release.
The following is a quote from the description of the release video:
- If you're wondering about the word 'Incendia', it means fire in Latin. Well, technically, building on fire. But it's good enough here, this place has lava, right? Must be pretty toasty inside.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- Break through the walls: Sounds like something from an N64 game. But you can do it, especially if you hit a corner with enough speed. This is a design flaw in how I built the walls and is very hard to correct, I wouldn't like to try it, but if it starts opening glitchy shortcuts then I will. Under normal play, you're really unlikely to break through a wall even if you hit it full speed, so don't worry.
- Lag flames: If you approach the flames left by the massive piles of burning bricks when they hit the ground, the game will lag. This is correctable, and if I release an RC2, they'll no longer lag.
- Harmless flames: Glitchy flames, eh? If you go through the fire, sometimes it will not hurt you. No idea how to fix at this time.
- Overlapping textures: Hard to avoid, but when patching holes in the walls, sometimes I accidentally put two models on top of each other, the result being a weird flickering effect on the wall where I did that."
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (RC1)
- CTGP 2.8 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution v1.0 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1044 (RC1.1)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC1)
- Luma's CT Pack (RC1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Castelo de Incêndia (NTSC)|
Castelo Incendia (PAL)
CTMKF PC Font